Technical Car/Motor Issues > Ford Focus III - 2009 1.6 battery power drain 210 miliamps Computing Issues
Thread Author: dragospirnut Replies: 3

Ford Focus III - 2009 1.6 battery power drain 210 miliamps - dragospirnut
Hi ,

I have a big problem on my card. I have a power drain of 210 miliamps and cannot find it .the only unusual thing that can be observed are the cluster instruments .When i close the car from remote control the cluster board switches off after 10 minutes,which is normal,after 20 minutes they switch on,they stay on for 10 minutes then they switch off. Can please anyone help. I`ve been to 2 auto services and they pulled the fuses out and the radio but the draw still remained. the car is a ford focus 2 ,2009 ,1.6 tdci.

Thank you in advance,

Dragos
Last edited by: Webmaster on Tue 1 Sep 15 at 16:39
 Ford Focus III - 2009 1.6 battery power drain 210 miliamps - VxFan
>> but the draw still remained.

Has it got an alarm? Maybe it's that.
 Ford Focus III - 2009 1.6 battery power drain 210 miliamps - Bromptonaut
OK, its drawing 200milliamps now and then. What are the symptoms in normal use; how long before the battery is has too few amps to start the engine?
 Ford Focus III - 2009 1.6 battery power drain 210 miliamps - carmalade
Firstly,how accurate is your meter?Is it a continuous drain or does it eventually drop to around 40 mA.?Unfortunately when dealing with modern cars,pulling fuses does not isolate which circuit the battery drain is taking.Does the car have factory bluetooth module installed.?
Latest Forum Posts