Technical Car/Motor Issues > Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Netsur Replies: 6

Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - Netsur
A friend has a bulb out. Is the swap a two minute job in the dark or 3 hours in daylight with contortionists arms?
 Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - Victorbox
I believe a facelift Corsa C bulb change is a bumper off job! www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php/t-16290.html
 Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - carmalade
Vauxhall suggests workshop time of 0.8 hrs.Approx 50 mins.You may have to loosen the bumper at one corner or struggle with all three multi-directional arms.hth
 Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - Netsur
Thanks - I will not be offering my services as a free mechanic, but suggest he goes to Halfords and pays them £3 to fit the bulb he will buy from there at the same time.
 Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - Victorbox
Having seen a Halfords employee fitting a Corsa C battery which involves removing wiper arms, plastic scuttle, washer jets etc to get at it, I'd budget for replacing a few plastic trim items as well!
 Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - VxFan
The handbook suggests either removal of the ducting to the air filter, or removal of the wash bottle filler pipe and fuse box cover - depending on which side of the car. No mention whatsoever of bumper removal.
 Vauxhall Corsa C - 06 1.0 Headlight bulb replacement - L'escargot
>> Thanks - I will not be offering my services as a free mechanic, but suggest
>> he goes to Halfords and pays them £3 to fit the bulb he will buy
>> from there at the same time.
>>

I'd play safe and get it done at a Vauxhall franchised dealer.
Latest Forum Posts