Motoring Discussion > Santana - sourcing an exhaust for 03 Santana ps10 stn wagon Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: Nick D Replies: 4

Santana - sourcing an exhaust for 03 Santana ps10 stn wagon - Nick D
Hi folks, can anyone assist me in sourcing a full exhaust for my 03 ps10...I think it was one of the first to be imported.. its a great workhorse... but i cant weld it this time cos it fell off somewhere!!! Keen to source one as MOT due in 3 wks!!!
 Santana - sourcing an exhaust for 03 Santana ps10 stn wagon - rtj70
Might be worth looking at:

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=8809&m=194305&v=e

This car is based on a few so the exhaust might be an easy to get part - just need to work out which original car it's the same as I guess.
 Santana - sourcing an exhaust for 03 Santana ps10 stn wagon - Slidingpillar
Or have one made!

This lot are fairly used to odd vehicles - they made the exhausts for my 1930 Morgan.
www.longlife.co.uk
 Santana - sourcing an exhaust for 03 Santana ps10 stn wagon - Dave_
That was my thread back in December asking for Santana spares advice, this was the paragraph which came up trumps:

>> There used to be a very knowledgeable guy at my 'local' Santana dealer (Perth) who was an oricle for all things
>> Santana with a good idea of where the different parts could be sourced from, alas I only ever knew him as Andy,
>>(quick bit of searching old emails, may have been Andrew Wilson) and he has long since moved on from the dealership.

And as slidingpillar says, a dedicated exhaust fabricator may well have a pattern they can work to as well. Good luck!
 Santana - sourcing an exhaust for 03 Santana ps10 stn wagon - swiss tony
Many factors keep odd bits and pieces, bent pipes, flexi pipes, straight tubing etc.

Or.... look here... exhaustpartsuk.com/

Be fiddly making up an exhaust, but in a way fun....
Latest Forum Posts