Motoring Discussion > Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 8

Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - VxFan
You've heard about road rage. But what about pre-road rage?

A 41-year-old gynecologist faces up to five years in prison for losing his cool after being asked to wait 20 minutes to pick up his car following repairs at a Nissan dealership in northern Moscow.

The gynecologist, Mikhail Kustov, drove into the showroom and started ramming into cars, causing tens of thousands of dollars in damages during a chaotic three minutes captured by the Pelican-Auto dealership's surveillance cameras.

tinyurl.com/76ht2tx - www.themoscowtimes.com

youtu.be/sq-Tqf_UnFo

You'd have thought being a gynecologist, he wouldn't have taken that long to gain entry to the showroom ;)
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 13 Apr 12 at 01:50
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - Dog
He probably suffered from tunnel vision.

:}
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - R.P.
He should have smashed the showroom up through the letter box !
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - Oldgit
I feel like doing that when I go into my local VW dealerships - or at least feel a bit suicidal when entering these glass palaces where you have no contact with the people that matter i.e. the technicians/fitters - are there any true mechanics in these places?
There are just 'suits' wandering around or sitting at their stations ready to type in information that you might tender about your pride and joy.
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - Iffy
A disgruntled former employee of Orange drove his car into the front of their call centre in Peterlee, County Durham.

A career criminal did something similar at Seaham police station, also County Durham.

Dark mutterings there about one of the coppers being over the side with the criminal's wife.

Last edited by: Iffy on Fri 13 Apr 12 at 09:54
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - Focusless
Jilted girlfriend takes similar approach: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17695232
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - henry k
IIRC many years ago a MB owner who was fed up with his gearbox not being sorted, rammed it throught the window of the MB main show room under the M4 flyover at Brentford.
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - Zero
Talking of gearbox, I know one member here who would happily do that in his local Seat dealer.
 Impatient Customer Destroys Dealership Showroom - Dog
och aye the noo!
Latest Forum Posts