Motoring Discussion > Vauxhall Astra I - vauxhall colours- Macadamia or Silky shady Buying / Selling
Thread Author: nyx2k Replies: 5

Vauxhall Astra I - vauxhall colours- Macadamia or Silky shady - nyx2k
if you have a car with these colours on how do they look against the black interior"leather"
ive tried 4 dealers and none had any cars in these colours because they are not popular on the Astra or Insignia so my wife cant order her new car without at least some opinio.n
 Vauxhall Astra I - vauxhall colours- Macadamia or Silky shady - WillDeBeest
Have you googled "silk shady black leather"? I'd do it for you but I'm still at work.
 Vauxhall Astra I - vauxhall colours- Macadamia or Silky shady - Runfer D'Hills
I just tried that...

:-)
Last edited by: Humph D'Bout on Fri 13 Apr 12 at 18:09
i tried that and as expected got a different answer than cars.
the colour is silky shadow a very pale green with a hint of blue or macadamia is a dark brown pearlescent which looks nice onlne but cant see any before i order the car
 Vauxhall Astra I - vauxhall colours- Macadamia or Silky shady - Runfer D'Hills
I would advise your wife to avoid either of those choices if she's planning to trade the car in in due course. Pale green or brown won't add value. Not to rain or her parade, but pragmatism is sometimes the wisest route.
astras value drop like a stone anyway and list price is nearly 25k so i dont think shes bothered if she wants to sell later on. it takes months for her to make her mind up about a new car but this one she wants asap so she may opt for the brown as very pale green with black leather may not match too well.
have haggled a good discount as who in their right mind would pay 25k for an astra.
Latest Forum Posts