Motoring Discussion > Granny-nav - coming soon Miscellaneous
Thread Author: CGNorwich Replies: 9

Granny-nav - coming soon - CGNorwich

Should be popular on here.:-)

www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17785033
 Granny-nav - coming soon - Old Navy
I already have a Granny nav, and no she doesn't read this. At least I hope she doesn't or I am sleeping in the shed. :-)
 Granny-nav - coming soon - L'escargot
>> Should be popular on here.:-)
>> www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17785033
>>

If you avoid too many right turns you'll end up going round in an anticlockwise circle!
 Granny-nav - coming soon - Mike Hannon
There really are people like that.
My sister in Devon used to take an incredibly circuitous route to work on her scooter to avoid turning right and I am fairly sure she still does the same in her car.
We met her in Yorkshire a few weeks ago - luckily her husband did the driving...
 Granny-nav - coming soon - Old Navy
>> There really are people like that.
>>

It shows the inadequacies of the licencing system, I am sure most of us know of people who have marginal driving skills, even if only from lack of confidence.

I have been behind drivers, both women, (sorry) who have driven at 20 mph for miles, or stopped to wait for a gap in the traffic at the give way line of a motorway slip road.
 Granny-nav - coming soon - Clk Sec
>>Should be popular on here.:-)

Do let us know how you get on with it, CGN.
:)
 Granny-nav - coming soon - CGNorwich
"Do let us know how you get on with it, CGN."

I will. As soon as I can find reverse and manage to get out of the drive I will take the car round the city's one way system only turning left.
 Granny-nav - coming soon - Cliff Pope
I suppose it's no different in principle from power steering for people with weak arms or reversing sensors for people who can't reverse.

We all use some aids to make life easier. I use an internal combustion engine because I am not very good at catching and harnessing the horse, and I find shovelling coal into an external combustion engine too tiring. I know of people who have to wear glasses because their eyesight isn't very good.
 Granny-nav - coming soon - L'escargot
Only having granny-navs is sexist. I'd need a grandaddy-nav. (And a speed limiter of course!)
;-)
Last edited by: L'escargot on Tue 24 Apr 12 at 10:32
 Granny-nav - coming soon - Clk Sec
You could have a grandaddy nav to go with your grandaddy tax.
Latest Forum Posts