Motoring Discussion > Mercedes CSC Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Clk Sec Replies: 33

Mercedes CSC - Clk Sec
What do the team think of this little beauty?

tinyurl.com/crftxqd

Not available for a while, though.
 Mercedes CSC - zookeeper
Looks like a merc !
 Mercedes CSC - Clk Sec
Well it would, wouldn't it.
:)
 Mercedes CSC - Runfer D'Hills
No use at all. How could you get 6 bags of compost, or 3 mountain bikes in the boot or take the contents of your shed to the tip in that eh? Not thought through at all if you ask me. Teutonic lounge lizard's car. The sort of car a man who owned a lap-dancing club would buy or indeed a woman who used to be a lap-dancer but is now kept by the man who owns the club.

Pah !
 Mercedes CSC - legacylad
The same way you do in mine Runfer....just remember to unhitch it before you take someone on a hot date. Unless you like the outdoors and decide to leave a 2000 pocket spring in it. Having unloaded the contents of the shed first.
 Mercedes CSC - Focusless
>> What do the team think of this little beauty?
>>
>> tinyurl.com/crftxqd

Jessie J? Nice. Not sure about that car though :)
 Mercedes CSC - Clk Sec
It's not that small, Humph. It's a whole foot longer than the A series...
 Mercedes CSC - Clk Sec
I thought I'd slot in another pic of this attractive motor:

tinyurl.com/7q3euj3
 Mercedes CSC - Runfer D'Hills
Here's the ideal shoes to go with it...

:-)

www.shoetail.co.uk/ekmps/shops/shoetailuk/images/rombah-wallace-all-leather-cuban-heel-double-pleated-shoes-carnaby-black-1703-p.jpg
 Mercedes CSC - Clk Sec
You're not going to believe this, but I had a pair just like that around the 70s. Perhaps the tongue was a little less prominent, but the pattern was identical.

Good taste, me.
 Mercedes CSC - Dog
It looks like a Barbel: www.barbel.co.uk/
 Mercedes CSC - CSC FAN
Is it possible to buy ? If not, will it be ? If yes, when please ? :)
 Mercedes CSC - VxFan
Holy thread resurrection!!!

Or maybe it's an "innocent" first post that will later lead to some kind of spamming.
 Mercedes CSC - No FM2R
Look at the date of the thread ladies.
 Mercedes CSC - VxFan
Beat me to it.
 Mercedes CSC - rtj70
Don't you just love thread resurrection... I assume the poster now knows this car is available as the CLA.
 Mercedes CSC - CSC FAN
rtf70. I would like to purchase the original CSC. With everything what doing it that beautifull. I know CLA is almost the same, but its not. Is it possible to purchase the original CSC ?
 Mercedes CSC - rtj70
Are you serious? The CSC was a concept/show car. Hinting at what would be launched as the CLA.

The show car might not have been a working car you know. You could ask Mercedes how many million they might accept for the show car so you can look at it forever.... Just not drive it.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Mon 25 May 15 at 20:47
 Mercedes CSC - CSC FAN
Money is not problem. I just want to know if its possible to buy it.
 Mercedes CSC - rtj70
Send me £20,000 and I will tell you how to get it....
 Mercedes CSC - Zero
>> Money is not problem. I just want to know if its possible to buy it.
>>

Its a concept car, (the "c" is a clue)

No its not possible to buy it.

Just to make sure thats clear, no you can't have one. Unless you buy the company. That will cost you about 22 billion dollars
 Mercedes CSC - CSC FAN
Thank you for answer. I am sad that it is not possible to buy it :( . I want it so much :/
 Mercedes CSC - No FM2R
Of course you can have one, you can have mine.

I've parked it on the Brooklyn Bridge. I'm offering great deals on the bridge, and I'll throw the car in for free.
 Mercedes CSC - CGNorwich
You can't sell that bridge. It's mine. I bought it on eBay. Got Sydney Harbour and Tower Bridge as well.
 Mercedes CSC - Zero
>> You can't sell that bridge. It's mine. I bought it on eBay. Got Sydney Harbour
>> and Tower Bridge as well.

Cor blimey, ruddy good job I got London Bridge and the Golden Gate before you greedy gits got your mitts on it.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 25 May 15 at 22:35
 Mercedes CSC - No FM2R
I bet I gave you a better deal on the Golden Gate Bridge than I gave him on The Opera House.
 Mercedes CSC - Zero
>> I bet I gave you a better deal on the Golden Gate Bridge than I
>> gave him on The Opera House.

I need to have a word with you about that. So far I only have the middle, when are the ends going to arrive?
 Mercedes CSC - Old Navy
I got the ten Forth bridges as a job lot, one is so new it is not finished.
 Mercedes CSC - commerdriver
>> I got the ten Forth bridges as a job lot, one is so new it
>> is not finished.
>>
To be totally pedantic ON, there is but one Forth Bridge, there are however several bridges over the River Forth.
 Mercedes CSC - Old Navy
>> To be totally pedantic ON, there is but one Forth Bridge, there are however several
>> bridges over the River Forth.
>>

These days locals refer to the bridges as the rail bridge, road bridge, or the new bridge. The other two that are named are called by their names, (Kincardine, and Clacmannanshire) the remainder are motorway or minor bridges. You may be pedantic if you like but you will instantly be spotted as a non local. :-)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 26 May 15 at 10:30
 Mercedes CSC - Old Navy
Late edit -

The new bridge is named the Queensferry Crossing, but called the new bridge.

www.forth-bridges.co.uk/queensferry-crossing.html
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 26 May 15 at 11:04
 Mercedes CSC - commerdriver
>> but you will instantly be spotted as a non local. :-)
>>
I am a non-local I am from the other side anyway, Glasgow born & bred.
Standards have obviously been slipping since I left to seek my fortune in the south :-)
 Mercedes CSC - Old Navy
>> Standards have obviously been slipping since I left to seek my fortune in the south
>> :-)
>>

Good for you, someone has to pay for our shiny new bridge. It is a safe bet that the SNP could not afford it without assistance from the generous taxpayers in the south. ;-)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 26 May 15 at 11:57
 Mercedes CSC - VxFan
>> Money is not problem. I just want to know if its possible to buy it.

We used to get this nonsense on the other site during half term. Can't recall it happening here before while schools are out though. Always a first time for everything.
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 26 May 15 at 01:35
Latest Forum Posts