Motoring Discussion > Beware of steak and Ale pies ? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: henry k Replies: 9

Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - henry k
Especially in Manchester :-)

menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1492236_drink-driver-blames-steak-and-ale-pie-for-taking-him-over-the-limit
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - devonite
Double the legal limit,!!!! - where can you buy those pies!!! ;-)
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - Old Navy
A bit like the guy in my area who was three times the limit and claimed that he had only rubbed brandy on his teeth because he had toothache, everyone believed that one so much that he was banned for three years.
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - WillDeBeest
Don't know, but you can't get the snake and pygmy version from our Tesco. I suspect Anthony Worrall-Thompson's had them all.
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - Dog
He'd have bin better orf sticking to Osprey pie IMO.

:}
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - Old Navy
Jeremy Clarksons Royal Society for the Prevention of Birds will be recruiting you. :-)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Fri 27 Apr 12 at 11:11
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - CGNorwich
www.theonion.com/articles/osprey-devours-lion-in-massive-foodchain-shakeup,26773/
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - Armel Coussine
A Muslim guest once looked a bit askance when he saw me putting wine in a steak pudding or something of the sort. When I explained that all the alcohol boils off early in the cooking process, and that only the taste effect would remain, he believed me and ate the result.

Now a Trinidadian Christmas cake that has been heavily fed on rum after being baked is a different matter...
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - Dog
Good grief, I didn't know Ospreys were raptors!
 Beware of steak and Ale pies ? - L'escargot
Crikey. The pie was about four times as big as his head.
Latest Forum Posts