Motoring Discussion > Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 21

Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Zero
Humbles a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 no less, shows him what a real car can do.

I toy with him for a bit then blast him into the weeds

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrmDfDxDGQ

Last edited by: Zero on Mon 28 May 12 at 11:40
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Mike Hannon
I once nipped past an MGB when four-up in my Austin A35 - on an ordinary road in the dark. That guy was asleep too.
Or maybe your guy has nine points on his licence...
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - helicopter
Creeping past in a 50 mph speed check area...........

......... how does that constitute 'blasting him into the weeds'......???
Ah - it must have been you. I know its embarrassing.
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Londoner
Nice Lambo!
You got some good shots, shame about the noise in the background. It was almost like music, without actually being it! ;-)
What took the video? Was it one of these neat devices that fits on the windscreen? Or did the passenger film it by hand? (Held very steady if that was the case)

>> What took the video? Was it one of these neat devices that fits on the
>> windscreen? Or did the passenger film it by hand? (Held very steady if that was
>> the case)

Iphone 4 on a windscreen mount.
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - henry k
>>Or maybe your guy has nine points on his licence...
>>
With an illegal chav number plate like that the BiB have an instant excuse to stop it and have a loooong good look at it. :-)
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - ....
I saw that Lamborghini's twin at the Spa Italia weekend at the end of April, white convertible with a similar reg.
Kept dabbing the brakes at the bottom of Au Rouge.
Last edited by: gmac on Mon 28 May 12 at 12:14
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - bathtub tom
I'm interested in the backroomer's opinions of zeddo's choice of music and their analysis of his mind as a result.

;>)

Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Armel Coussine
>> zeddo's choice of music

Housewives' Choice. Didn't play for long enough to hear the seductive Jimmy Young though...
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Dog
>>I'm interested in the backroomer's opinions of zeddo's choice of music and their analysis of his mind as a result<<

It didn't sound anything like Pink Floyd, that I do know.

>> It didn't sound anything like Pink Floyd, that I do know.

As I didn't fall asleep with monotony and boredom and crash to a fiery death you can be sure it wasn't a pink floyd track.

Watch this m8 - it'll put hairs on your chest AND lead in your pencil (assuming you have one)

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01j0yyv/Pink_Floyd_Wish_You_Were_Here/

It may even give you a different perspective of Pink Floyd.
>> give you a different perspective of Pink Floyd.

Rich old rockers recalling, slightly pompously in some cases, a period of creative blankness and stasis?

I know this makes you jealous Perro but I knew them and their first management before they were famous, when they were the house band at the UFO club in Tottenham Court Road, then the Roundhouse. They were very, very loud and with blinding light shows going on over them. Later I thought they were going a bit bland and commercial, and I believe they became really rich by making movie music.

I thoroughly approve of the drummer Nick Mason because he has spent his bread on some of the tastiest jalopies ever made, and drives them about.
>>I know this makes you jealous Perro but<<

And some! - I've followed them since 67 and have every 'album' they have cut, I used to frequent the Middle Earth club at Covent Garden, and then the Roundhouse at Chalk Farm.

Ann's school friend worked for Rick Wright (still does!) for over 30 years - sure they went orf the road a bit after Ummagumma.

BTW, which one is Pink :)
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - L'escargot
That's my Lambo, and I have to be careful I don't get any more points on my licence ~ well, not for another 3 years anyway!
:-D
Last edited by: L'escargot on Mon 28 May 12 at 14:03
To return to Zero's justifiably triumphant OP, I can't help wondering when Pat or some other trucker will post a film of themselves blasting another HGV into the weeds on a long two-lane incline at rush hour on the M6.

At least in Zero's film there were still vehicles visible in front, although the one in the outside lane seems to be drawing away a bit...
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 28 May 12 at 17:21
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Dave_
>> I can't help wondering when Pat or some other trucker will post a film of themselves blasting another HGV
>> into the weeds on a long two-lane incline at rush hour on the M6

Nah, my phone only holds 70 min of video - I'd never fit a whole overtake on it.
Last edited by: Dave_TDCi on Mon 28 May 12 at 20:49
>> I'd never fit a whole overtake on it.

Heh heh, my very thought...
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - PhilW
"I'd never fit a whole overtake on it."
Or the bit when you reach the crest and he speeds up a bit to stay on your inside on the downhill section! With a bit of practice you could probably stay alongside each other from Preston to Glasgow!
 Lamborghini - Zeros Lancer thrashes a Lambo - Old Navy
I have seen a few try the Edinburgh / Glasgow overtake. :-)
Latest Forum Posts