Motoring Discussion > The 10 most reliable family cars Miscellaneous
Thread Author: L'escargot Replies: 5

The 10 most reliable family cars - L'escargot
tinyurl.com/cuzdktk
 The 10 most reliable family cars - VxFan
bump. Thread previously was locked for some reason.
 The 10 most reliable family cars - TeeCee
Holy heck, there's something French in there amongst the usual Japanese suspects.

It's the End Of The World As We Know It I tell you. There'll be tales of Alfas doing 200,000 trouble-free miles next, mark my words.......

I draw a small crumb of comfort from the fact that when this flabbergastingly reliable Peugeot does break down, it's most likely an electrical fault as one's prejudices would expect.
 The 10 most reliable family cars - DP
It's a shame Toyota can't put a bit of effort into making their cars look appealing as well as making them reliable. Frankly, my refrigerator has more visual appeal than a Corolla or Auris.
 The 10 most reliable family cars - Bagpuss
You have to hand it to Warranty Direct. They compile a list based on data of dubious relevance to the average car buyer (we all love a good list), call it a reliability report and get free advertising in the Torygraph and across the internet.

Wish I could think of a way of getting that much free publicity for my company.
 The 10 most reliable family cars - WillDeBeest
It's a shame Toyota can't put a bit of effort into making their cars look appealing as well as making them reliable.

Never objected to the looks of our Verso; actually thought it looked rather smart and distinctive. It was reliable too - apart from a serious engine fault that required new injectors under warranty. Not enough to make me actually like it though, because it never felt as if it was designed with human users in mind. The trip we've just completed was much more fun for being done in a type of estate car I gather we're no longer allowed to name.
Latest Forum Posts