Motoring Discussion > Rare classic cars Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 9

Rare classic cars - Dog
... go to auction - some rather nice cars here, for people with Lud's sort of money:

www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/goodwood-festival-of-speed/9357082/Rare-classic-cars-go-to-auction.html

Rare classic cars - Zero
I'll have the Lagonda.
 Rare classic cars - Meldrew
Got to be the one hasn't it?
 Rare classic cars - TeeCee
Doesn't do it for me. For lunacy value and sheer fun, the ex-Birkin Blower Bentley. If it has to be (relatively) practical, the Aston please.

I've always wanted an Aston Volante like that, but when there's a Blower Bentley going, hard choices just have to be made.....
 Rare classic cars - Focusless
Must keep running costs down so I'll take the Lotus M250 clay model :)
 Rare classic cars - Slidingpillar
I'll take the Alfa... The 8c 2300 is one of the few cars you could drive to a continental hillclimb event, stand a reasonable chance of winning the pre-war class, and drive home.
 Rare classic cars - Meldrew
The probable £3 million price difference would give me a problem but you are right is what you say.
 Rare classic cars - Dog
The Bugatti Type 57C Special Coupé would be a hoot for just tootling/mimsing about.
 Rare classic cars - henry k
As I have been treated to a four day pass I hope to have a look at what is on offer but will keep quiet and keep my money in my pocket.
Now all I want is some dry days.
 Rare classic cars - TeeCee
Actually, with a car of that period, it may well be a klaxon rather than a hoot........
Latest Forum Posts