Motoring Discussion > Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail
Thread Author: Falkirk Bairn Replies: 5

Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail - Falkirk Bairn
I have been struggling with the manual Xtrail following an operation and chemo. The chemo effects are still there 14 mths after my treatment finished - so out goes the manual X-trail and hello CRV 2.0 EX Petrol auto.

Long gestation period on the change. Being further north than 95% UK population and halfway up a hill the 4wd was desirable.

Looked at VW/Audi cars - too expensive
Subaru Legacy was up there but the CVT drive? The Forester Auto was a thought but there are only some 8 x Scottish dealers today - 12 or so only 2/3 years ago and the current ones sell Subaru + other makes as back-up.

RAV4 / X-trail and Mazda CX5............looked and it was quite a lot to change - my car + £20K at least!

Local Nissan man wanted £23K+car to change and it was a diesel .........I am now a low mileage man and DPF issues made me go petrol.

Got some CRV prices from 2 x Honda glass palaces.............looked today and a Car Supermarket had some.............did the deal£3K under Glass Palaces.
To be fair they offered 3 yrs service for £300 and Int Free Credit but I was paying cash so it did not really interest me.

Anyone want a Nissan X-trail?
2.2dci diesel Aventura, Zinc, 28,000 miles, Black Leather seats, 6 x CD Player, power everything, immaculate inside & out (apart from 1 x stone chip on bumper). Full Nissan Service - original car apart from wiper blades and 1 x side light. 2 x owners (Leasing Co & me!) 1 x careful driver and no carwashes! . £8,500. Car is in Falkirk approx 25 miles from Edin/Glasgow.
 Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail - MD
Age Sir or have I missed it.
 Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail - WillDeBeest
I would guess a 2007 X-trail would be about - ooh, well now - five years old, Martin. Or did you mean FB himself?
}:---)
 Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail - Runfer D'Hills
Wish I could put it to good use FB. Sounds like a very nice, well cared for car at a more than fair price. Someone is going to get a good one when you sell that.

I expect RP would have had it if it'd been a BMW ! He can't resist them...

Lud could afford it of course.

:-)
 Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail - Dog
> I would guess a 2007 X-trail would be about - ooh, well now - five years old, Martin. Or did you mean FB himself? <

:-D
 Honda CR-V III - bye bye 2007 X-trail - MD
Repetition etc etc. If only I had read the header. Oh! rugger off you lot. It's been a long day. (:0-0:)
Latest Forum Posts