Motoring Discussion > This Mini is faster than a Veyron Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 3

This Mini is faster than a Veyron - VxFan
It does 0-60mph in less than two seconds and can beat the world's fastest multi-million-pound supercar over 400m.

tinyurl.com/8h8efsv - www.metro.co.uk

Owner Stuart Meads, of Essex, spent £95,000 upgrading the car after picking it up for just £500 over 15 years ago.

The 700 horsepower iconic British motor has been named the 'World's Fastest Mini' for the past 11 years and even comes with a parachute packed into its tiny boot to slow it down.
 This Mini is faster than a Veyron - Armel Coussine
One wouldn't mind knowing what sort of engine is stuffed into the back seat and some transmission and suspension details. The piece told us twice that he had spent £95,000 'upgrading the British classic' but declined to give details.

Quite nice looking for that sort of monster I must admit, but apart from pootling to the shops and doing 0-100 in four or five seconds perhaps it wouldn't be much of a car. Wouldn't really corner for example although I'm sure the owner does all right.
 This Mini is faster than a Veyron - Focusless
>> One wouldn't mind knowing what sort of engine is stuffed into the back seat

Er... Ford Zetec?
www.16vminiclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5474
 This Mini is faster than a Veyron - TheManWithNoName
(whispering) I owned a Metro once. Just as a stop gap you understand. It went from bodywork to bubbling rustbucket in less than 2 seconds, so ner!

Sold it to a work colleague and the money went on a house deposit so all worked out in the end.
Latest Forum Posts