Motoring Discussion > Compressor at Lidl on Monday Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 15

Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Manatee
£89.99.

+£9.99 for set including tyre inflator.

www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=34408
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Robbie34
Was thinking about getting this particularly as a tyre inflator for the car and caravan.

Any thoughts?
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Focusless
>> Any thoughts?

£100 seems a bit OTT - aren't cheaper devices available for that sort of usage?
Last edited by: Focus on Thu 13 Sep 12 at 16:18
I have a similar one, I find it useful. I also have a couple of 12V pumps, one in my wife's car and one in the caravan, but none of them seem to last if they are used regularly.

I suppose it depends how many tyres you have to blow up, or if you have other uses. I do three cars and the caravan at the same time with a 20 metre airline.
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Runfer D'Hills
Oh hey that sounds like fun Manatee ! I'd like a 20m airline attached to a compressor. I've been wondering about the best way to deal with next door's cat when comes to crap in my hedge. That'd sort it once and for all ! Here kitty kitty...

:-)
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Zero
Have you seen "no place for old men" Humph?
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - legacylad
Do you mean 'No country for old men'?
The captive bolt pistol used in the film would certainly discourage kitty.Maybe a little OTT.
>> I've been wondering about the best way to deal with next door's cat when comes to crap in my hedge.

I suspect they don't like it up 'em.

I have a paraffin gun as well. Haven't tried it yet but might work for cleaning the bike if I load it with the citrus degreaser. Or on the cats.
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Meldrew
It is possible to buy dried lion dung at some garden centres. This makes UK moggies thing there is something much bigger around. Another device is a garden spray on a pole with a movement sensor so cat gets sprayed on arrival. I was going say motion sensor and spayed instead of sprayed but I thought might perceived as vulgar so I didn't!
Last edited by: Meldrew on Thu 13 Sep 12 at 19:23
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - bathtub tom
Cats don't seem to like getting wet.

The problem is they're so damn fast, but once you get them it is a suitable deterrent (even Pat may approve).
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Duncan
>> The problem is they're so damn fast, but once you get them it is a
>> suitable deterrent (even Pat may approve).
>>

Would you like to have a small wager on that?
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Pat
You've lost that one Duncan:)

A washing up liquid bottle filled with clean water is the best deterrent for a cat, only their pride gets hurt!

But why anyone would want to.......

Pat
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Alanovich

>> But why anyone would want to.......

To prevent the unconscionable little swine from crapping in my herb garden. Even a cat lover could understand that, surely?

I'm allergic to the blasted things, don't even have to eat a whole one for it to affect me.

;-)
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Shiny
That hair regrowing potion Minoxodil/Rogaine/Regaine? or similar sees cats off for good.
www.baldingblog.com/2008/05/16/minoxidil-is-toxic-to-cats/
Last edited by: sooty tailpipes on Thu 13 Sep 12 at 20:41
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - zookeeper
it would be a bald move to use it on cats.....a bit over the top?
 Compressor at Lidl on Monday - Zero
>> it would be a bald move to use it on cats.....a bit over the top?

Yeah, I would fur-get that one.
Latest Forum Posts