Motoring Discussion > Europe's least reliable used cars Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 22

Europe's least reliable used cars - Dog
Three of em are Vauxhalls! (cleverly disguised as Renaults)

www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/picturegalleries/9564933/Europes-least-reliable-used-cars.html#?frame=2351191

Europe's least reliable used cars - oilburner
I wonder what exactly is included in the term "electrical"? That could mean the wiring, computers, in-car entertainment or possibly ignition system. It's a bit of a broad brush.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Victorbox
So none of them are Vauxhalls (you're so funny) except for the ancient Corsa B the women is looking at in the initial photograph? However, most of them are "luxury" brands that should try harder.
Last edited by: Victorbox on Wed 26 Sep 12 at 13:42
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Fenlander
Another ad for waranty direct. HJ's mate knows how to peddle biased stats as fact... wonder why the papers/mags fall for it.... easy "copy" I guess.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - WillDeBeest
Oi, Fenners - rubbishing DT 'surveys' is my job!
};---)

(But it's nice to have a bit of help.)
>>except for the ancient Corsa B the women is looking at in the initial photograph?<<

So you noticed her too did you, she looks very reliable doesn't she (and the Corsa B wasn't too bad either ISTR)
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Focusless
I might be wrong but I suspect she does not drive a Corsa B. Not in that dress anyway.

EDIT: wheel arches too flared for a Corsa?
Last edited by: Focus on Wed 26 Sep 12 at 14:41
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Alanovich
I dunno Focus, young student on way to graduation ball? Not that I'm thinking about this at all hard, you understand.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Focusless
Young student, driving somewhere where there's going to be alcohol? Surely the car would be packed with other students cadging a lift? :)
Last edited by: Focus on Wed 26 Sep 12 at 14:59
 Europe's least reliable used cars - madf
>> Young student, driving somewhere where there's going to be alcohol? Surely the car would be
>> packed with other students cadging a lift? :)
>>

nope. car full of alcohol FOR the party.

Simples...
Don't forget the 'puff' discretely hidden in Demelza's handbag!
 Europe's least reliable used cars - VxFan
>> I might be wrong but I suspect she does not drive a Corsa B.

Doesn't look like a Corsa to me

www.f1online.pro/en/image-details/153575.html
Well spotted comrade VxF, could it be a Daewoo I wonder?
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Tigger
>> So none of them are Vauxhalls (you're so funny) except for the ancient Corsa B
>> the women is looking at in the initial photograph?

There was a car in that photograph?

... oh yes, I see it now.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - -
I suppose LR/RR will feature quite heavily, if you had a mad moment and bought one you wouldn't dream of risking actually driving anywhere in it without a warranty of some sort and full recovery breakdown cover...would anyone with any sense buy a RR...the same people presumably purchased a WD warranty with similar product research criteria then, ie none.
Sally Morgan (the medium) travels up-to 60,000 miles per annum in her R/R, but then she has 'connections'.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Meldrew
And back-up, probably
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Zero
Well she should know when to sell it before it goes wrong.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - WillDeBeest
Presumably Sally Morgan (the small) can make do with an Evoque.
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Runfer D'Hills
I've, um, started to like, well, possibly even rather fancy, a bit anyway, perhaps, er, um, an Evoque...There, I've said it. Dark grey 5 door with black cow please...

:-)
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Zero
>> I've, um, started to like, well, possibly even rather fancy, a bit anyway, perhaps, er,
>> um, an Evoque...There, I've said it. Dark grey 5 door with black cow please...

LOL, just like the Espace.........
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Runfer D'Hills
Don't say that !!!!
 Europe's least reliable used cars - Auristocrat
The 2004-09 Grand Scenic is in the unreliable list. The 2003-09 Scenic is in the most reliable list. Its amazing the effect of an extra row of seats !
Latest Forum Posts