Motoring Discussion > Wolf's Fox Air Compressor Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: Robbie34 Replies: 7

Wolf's Fox Air Compressor - Robbie34
Following a discussion on here at one time about tyre inflators, I have been looking for a suitable compressor. I had thought of the recent Lidl offer, but it was so heavy I could not lift it into the trolley, and saw the Wolf advert in the motoring section of the Daily Telegraph.

This arrived yesterday and it looks a nice piece of kit. It is no light weight, but is less then half that of the Lidl offering at 12 kg. Came complete with a free five piece spray and air tool kit comprising of a high quality gravity feed spray gun, air blow gun, tyre inflator, long nozzle sprayer and 5 metres of air hose with quick release couplings. It has a 1.5 hp motor and six litres air receiver capacity.

Not a bad price at £74.95 including carriage.
 Wolf's Fox Air Compressor - Bigtee
If/when you come to buy a new air line if the one you have is the coiled type those fittings you have may not fit the type you can buy from machine mart.

So the "British standard" is PCL fittings these are in 98% of most industry in the uk there is others.

Enjoy it all you now need is a tyre machine which will run of a 25ltr tank it did for mine & some jobs to do.!!
It's not the coiled type, but I really only want it as a tyre inflator.

I have been looking for a more powerful inflator for my caravan tyres, and my RAC Ring won't reach from my car. I used an extension lead from the cigar lighter, but presumably, the voltage drop was too great and it would not work properly. Ring make a more powerful inflator but it has to be clipped onto the battery terminals, and they cost in excess of £75.00, so for the money this is a much better proposition, and I can also use the spray gun for painting the fence.

It looks well engineered and seems good value for the money. Here's a link.

tinyurl.com/cxrnsal
 Wolf's Fox Air Compressor - MD
Robbie I bought one several years ago and sadly told them immediately to come and collect it. It was a complete pile of Poo. Sorry...
>> Robbie I bought one several years ago and sadly told them immediately to come and
>> collect it. It was a complete pile of Poo. Sorry...

Sorry to hear that you had a problem with a similar compressor. This one works perfectly, and is beautifully engineered. As I understand it, this particular model has only been on the market for about six months so perhaps it isn't quite the same as the one you had. Anyway, I'll keep people informed if I have any problems.
 Wolf's Fox Air Compressor - Fullchat
I have the small Lidl/Aldi , cant remember where I got it exactly. Bought it to supplement the big boy. Easier to take the air to the job on occasions. I've seen the same one in many different guises and colours including Wolf.
Yes the different non PCL fittings are a bit of a pain as the tools are not interchangeable. Looked at me gone out when I went to Machine Mart to source some additional connectors.
OK for blowing up tyres, staples and small nails, spraying the shed and blowing excess water of the motorbikes after a wash. Does the job. Soon runs out of good puff though.
I only want it for blowing up tyres and it works perfectly. I looked at the Lidl compressor that was on offer last week, but I couldn't lift it up to put in the trolley. This is half the weight of the Lidl one and no problem lifting it up by the handle. There was no handle on Lidl's.

There is a 12 volt tyre compressor advertised on here that costs £94.85, but mine is cheaper and more versatile.
 Wolf's Fox Air Compressor - NortonES2
Very useful to know about the Fox machine! Had been vaguely thinking about a small mains powered compressor, for the tyres and spraying the fences etc.
Latest Forum Posts