Motoring Discussion > Name this car Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Focusless Replies: 18

Name this car - Focusless
i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae173/focushj/cars.png

Shouldn't be hard. In fact it should be easy, especially for me, seeing as it's sitting on my drive!

They've updated Streetview you see, and at the time the pic was taken Mrs F kept being given hire cars for her job. We remember having Peugot 207s (or were they 208s?), Honda Civics, and a Merc B class, but I'm pretty sure it's none of those.

Someone please put us out of our misery :)

EDIT: not the sporty number on the right
Last edited by: Focus on Thu 18 Oct 12 at 21:36
 Name this car - nice but dim
Er Corsa?
>> Er Corsa?

Looked at pictures of that and it doesn't have that V-shaped rear window, unless that's changed recently?
 Name this car - spamcan61
>> >> Er Corsa?
>>
>> Looked at pictures of that and it doesn't have that V-shaped rear window, unless that's
>> changed recently?
>>

Good point, although looking at some 2011 Corsa images maybe some do have that V window shape.

e.g.:-

www.aesthetics.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Vauxhall-Corsa-Hatchback.jpg

looks like it might have a V rear window
Last edited by: spamcan61 on Thu 18 Oct 12 at 21:48
>> Good point, although looking at some 2011 Corsa images maybe some do have that V
>> window shape.

Corsa was my first thought, so if you can find a pic of one with that window I wouldn't feel quite so bad :)
 Name this car - spamcan61
Looks like a Corsa to me.
 Name this car - Zero
Focus?
 Name this car - Old Navy
Focus did say "not the one on the right".
>> Focus?

Can't tell whether you're pulling my leg...

Yes, the smart looking motor on the right is a highly prized mk1 2.0 Focus Estate Ghia, but I definitely would have remembered if we'd had a new one to play with.
Last edited by: Focus on Thu 18 Oct 12 at 21:48
 Name this car - Bromptonaut
I'd have said Corsa.
 Name this car - Bigtee
Vauxhall Adam.

There new super mini.

Do i win a prize?
 Name this car - Gromit
2006/2007 vintage Corsa, hired from Enterprise (whose fleet is mostly Vauxhaul) judging from green badge on boot.
>> 2006/2007 vintage Corsa, hired from Enterprise (whose fleet is mostly Vauxhaul) judging from green badge
>> on boot.

Bingo - well done Gromit. Thanks!
www.netcarshow.com/vauxhall/2007-corsa_5-door/800x600/wallpaper_03.htm
 Name this car - Roger.
Pansy?
Ermintrude?

My daughter and SIL's VW camper is called Aunty Liz!
 Name this car - TeeCee
>> judging from green badge on boot.
>>

I would say that I must need glasses, but I'm wearing the ruddy things and still can't make that out! Dogs must have better eyesight I guess, even ones made of plasticene.
 Name this car - Shiny
Corsa 5 door...
www.vauxhall.co.uk/vehicles/vauxhall-range/cars/corsa-5-door/overview.html

Play the VR movie and rotate it around to the same angle as OP.
 Name this car - Gromit
This plasticine hound wears glasses too :-) The Enterprise badge is just by the bottom corner of the right-hand light cluster.

The Corsa was an easy spot because my lab-mate from postgrad days bought the same five-door model (only in black) brand new just months before he was offered a job in Texas and handed it over to his sister...
 Name this car - WillDeBeest
I thought the green stickers were attached on the assembly line. It's very rare to see a Vauxhall without one.
 Name this car - rtj70
I'd have said it was an Enterprise rental car - not that you can make out the sticker properly. But that's is the size, colour and position they stick them on cars.
Latest Forum Posts