Motoring Discussion > What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Westpig Replies: 11

What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Westpig
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-20012446

It seems the collisions were in various places and some of the victims were kids, so unlikely to be specifically targetted people.
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - rtj70
Sounds like nutter+van so far from what I saw earlier. And the nutter killed one so far.
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - MD
Now he needs putting to sleep. Tout suite.
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Dave
Will all the anti-gun people now become anti-van people?

Ban powerful vans, stricter licensing, mental tests, blame america, can't understand why anyone would want to own a van, crazy van drivers etc?
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Slidingpillar
I think we can safely assume the miscreant is a bit mad, but I can foresee a problem with the right charges. It is not causing death through dangerous driving, but murder and attempted murder etc.
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Lygonos
Possibly the first victims were the intended targets, the rest are "I'm going down for a stretch so might as well take more with me" mentality of the socio-psychopathic?
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - R.P.
Relegated to second place on News 24 after Andrew Mitchell's departures. Obviously plebs mown down rate lower than a toff's departure.
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Robin O'Reliant
>> Relegated to second place on News 24 after Andrew Mitchell's departures. Obviously plebs mown down
>> rate lower than a toff's departure.
>>
And of course it wasn't in Lunnon.
Been an awful few weeks in Wales. Child murder in Machynlleth (national news), Vet Murdered in Mold (national news), Family murdered in Prestayn last might, woman murdered in Cardiff yesterday and 11 injured (national news) ....dangerous place.
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Robin O'Reliant
>> Been an awful few weeks in Wales. Child murder in Machynlleth (national news), Vet Murdered
>> in Mold (national news), Family murdered in Prestayn last might, woman murdered in Cardiff yesterday
>> and 11 injured (national news) ....dangerous place.
>>
Sure is, and it's amazing that the little girls body hasn't been found yet as they had the alleged abductor in custody within 24 hours. I wonder if he's denying it?
Washed out to sea is one of the theories. The Dyfi (or Duffy as it was re-named by Paul Dacre's hacks - obviously in honour of the N Wales singer) was in full flood and is a tidal estuary in a couple of miles
 What on earth is this all about? Nutter in a van - Bromptonaut
>> Washed out to sea is one of the theories. The Dyfi (or Duffy as it
>> was re-named by Paul Dacre's hacks - obviously in honour of the N Wales singer)
>> was in full flood and is a tidal estuary in a couple of miles

My guess when they were focussing on river was that a body would move downstream pretty quickly. In some areas there are known patterns/time lapses as to where and when a body might eventually wash up, might that be case with Dyfi?

The area's riddled with mine workings too.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Sat 20 Oct 12 at 12:40
Latest Forum Posts