Motoring Discussion > Classic Car sales website. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 12

Classic Car sales website. - R.P.
Anyone remember the name of this site - mentioned here a few times it had dozens of older vehicles (cars and bikes) it had good quality photos of cars and er...bikes - it had a greenish frame and well written descriptions....?
 Classic Car sales website. - Runfer D'Hills
They'll not want your Fiesta Rob !

:-)
 Classic Car sales website. - Zero
This one?

www.historics.co.uk/
Glad you reminded me,

www.bonhams.com/auctions/20148/

Is at MB world, just round the corner from me, might pop round for a cup of coffee on auction day.
>> This one?
>>
>> www.historics.co.uk/

This is the one you mean I think

www.carandclassic.co.uk/user/ccts1184/
Thanks Zero - that's the one - just browsing you understand !!!! :-)
of course, I know you have no urge for a classic bike, certainly not an old BMW.
I was looking more towards the Orient for this one...
ah the Honda
 Classic Car sales website. - Runfer D'Hills
There are some nice MGBGTs on there. Yeah, I know they're rubbish but I like them. I don't need one and can't think what I'd do with one but I'd quite like one. If that makes any kind of sense.

:-)
It does Humph - Nice MX5 would touch the spot. My BiL - who owns a family car but only rarely uses it as he commutes by rail to the "City" has just bought a very nice 7 year old Z4 for himself (a six cylinder model) lovely little motor for very little money....I had an "envy" moment.
 Classic Car sales website. - Robin O'Reliant
>> There are some nice MGBGTs on there. Yeah, I know they're rubbish but I like
>> them. I don't need one and can't think what I'd do with one but I'd
>> quite like one. If that makes any kind of sense.
>>
>> :-)
>>
It does.

There's a 19 eighty something Suzuki GS 450 on there I'd love, along with a Honda 750 automatic I'd kill for (or more to the point, that Mrs RR would kill me for). They'd probably be more trouble than they were worth and not particularly good, but...
Do you know something RR ? I saw that auto and had the very same thoughts - just replace Mrs RP with Mrs RR....! Nice CX500 there as well, just put that on a mate's wall so to speak so he can have the same thoughts...(Replacing Mrs RP with Mrs MW in his case)
Latest Forum Posts