Motoring Discussion > Car park dug up around car Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 7

Car park dug up around car - Zero
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-21292873
 Car park dug up around car - No FM2R
They should have towed it at the owner's expense, or crushed it.

They've been far too reasonable and they've spent money to do it - so at the very least the owner should have to pay that amount or forfeit his car.
 Car park dug up around car - Manatee
Reminded me for some reason of when I parked my car at Luton airport one winter's day. The last thing I need on a cold dark night is to lose the car, so when I spotted a space right behind bus shelter number 3 I left it there.

What could possibly go wrong?

On returning - the same day - I just waited until the bus stopped at number 3 and got off. No car.

They'd only moved the bus shelter. I know you'll think I made that up, but they had literally uprooted and replanted it - fresh concrete round the legs.
 Car park dug up around car - Old Navy
Don't try that anywhere else in Edinburgh.

www.scotsman.com/news/transport/woman-gets-parking-ticket-while-giving-first-aid-1-2768589
 Car park dug up around car - sherlock47
If I was one of the workers, and the car had definitely been left in the cordoned off area, I think I would have been tempted to construct a medieval style ditch and dyke around the car!
Last edited by: pmh on Fri 1 Feb 13 at 20:03
 Car park dug up around car - Manatee
Or a ha-ha. That would have been funny.
 Car park dug up around car - No FM2R
To be politically correct I think you'll find the term is "Female with alternative sexual preferences"
 Car park dug up around car - bathtub tom
>> To be politically correct I think you'll find the term is "Female with alternative sexual
>> preferences"

She'd have to be a big one to surround a Merc.
Latest Forum Posts