Motoring Discussion > Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Dieselboy Replies: 11

Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - Dieselboy
Afternoon all.

Does anybody know where I'd be able to find a full list of equipment specs for a 2009 Citroen Picasso 1.6 HDi VTR+ EGS? I've been googling for sometime with no success...

Many thanks in advance
DB
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - ....
Have a nosey around c4owners.org/download.php?list.86

You have to register to get access to some of the information but it could be a start.
Last edited by: gmac on Thu 21 Feb 13 at 18:57
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - Zero
Parkers will usually provide such info.

www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/citroen/c3-picasso/estate-2009/
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - sherlock47
Zero-1

he wanted a C4 not a C3!
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - Zero
www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/citroen/c4-picasso/estate-2007/

Zero-1? how about you provde some useful input rather than cheap criticism?

would you like me to wipe your ass as well?

Last edited by: Zero on Thu 21 Feb 13 at 20:33
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - RichardW
The spec varied a bit over time - by 2009, it probably had a 6 speed box, and may have DRL as well (not sure when they came in). What did you want to know about it?
Thanks for the responses guys.

It does indeed have a 6 speed box, but no DRLs. I've gone from a 2008 C5 and am disappointed to have lost my auto dimming rear mirror, auto lights and wipers, and reversing sensors.

I think I've become lazy in my old age.
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - ....
We had a 2009 model which had the 6 speed box, auto lights and wipers. We paid extra for rear sensors these were not factory standard.
2011 model year brought DRLs and auto dimming rear view mirror + heated seats on our spec model.
Th reason I didn't write this is our cars were not UK spec though the 2009 was as near as damn it a VTR+
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - RichardW
Ours is a 2008 VTR+ - no auto mirrors / lights or wipers.....
I've been reading through the handbook and am regretting not trying to find an Exclusive model given all the features I ain't got...

Ah well, never mind.
 Citroen C4 Picasso 5-st - Used car specifications - sherlock47
Most handbooks list features that are not necessarily available in all countries. Hence you may have been disappointed even if you had the top model, or some options may be chargeable extras.
Aye, true.

Have to say, I am enjoying the EGS box so far. I was a little wary of it given horror stories, but then again if one believes everything one hears one wouldn't venture out of the front door!
Latest Forum Posts