Motoring Discussion > PCSO Legal Questions
Thread Author: retgwte Replies: 13

PCSO - retgwte
So I was out and about today, in a big park as it happens. I know someone called the cops not sure exactly what about (when he turned up he rushed off with the person who called). Fully liveried “Police” Corsa turns up complete with full array of blue lights and so on. Was surprised to find its single crew was a PCSO rather than a proper copper. Is this what we have come to? Nurses instead of doctors, PCSO’s rather than coppers? And so on? Isn’t it “impersonating a police officer” to drive around in a fully liveried police car like that when you’re only a PCSO?
 PCSO - Old Navy
The way things are going the police will soon be office workers on a five day week (no weekends) a bit like GPs. All we will see on the streets and motorways will be plastic police, Agency staff, or private contractors.
 PCSO - RattleandSmoke
Imagine being stopped on the M60 for doing 71mph by G4S staff!
 PCSO - Dutchie
PCSO's are cheaper it's all about the money.
 PCSO - movilogo
Some of them are even volunteers!
 PCSO - Old Navy
>> Imagine being stopped on the M60 for doing 71mph by G4S staff!
>>

They will be on commission, it will be a FPN for 70.1mph. :-)
 PCSO - Zero
If G4S pull me over, that lorry drivers language will sound like a Buck House tea party chit chat.
 PCSO - Armel Coussine
>> a FPN for 70.1mph. :

FPN? You must be joking. Company goons with pick handles, knuckledusters and knives and pistols down their boots.

That's the future of law enforcement in this country. You mark my words.

And only 75 years since the US dustbowl exodus to California too.

'We are all Okies now". Soon will be anyway.
 PCSO - Robin O'Reliant
My neighbours daughter is a PCSO and she often calls round there in a proper police car, last time in a fully kitted out Chelsea Tractor of some sort.
 PCSO - midlifecrisis
PCSOs can use marked cars. They should NOT be using blue lights. The role has changed considerably from being out on foot patrol in a specific area, to filling in the very large gaps caused by our dear Prime Minister.

Be under no illusions about the damage this odious Government has done and they are demanding another 10% cuts on top of the 20%+ already taken. I could go on to talk about the interests certain Ministers have in certain private companies, but new Government rules means I can be arrested for misconduct in a public office for spreading 'public disaffection'.
 PCSO - Westpig
>> I could go on
>> to talk about the interests certain Ministers have in certain private companies, but new Government
>> rules means I can be arrested for misconduct in a public office for spreading 'public
>> disaffection'.
>>
>>
I can't...send it to me, I'll change it a bit to my style and then post it...;-)

All joking aside, it's frightening though, the extent the pendulum has swayed.

Some wrongdoers too close to journalists and criminally accepting bungs..has now morphed into no one dare say anything at all....and that's very bad when they can't speak out and highlight things that have gone wrong.
 PCSO - L'escargot
PCSO powers ............ tinyurl.com/o7m2pb5
 PCSO - CGNorwich
"So I was out and about today, in a big park as it happens. I know someone called the cops not sure exactly what about"

So someone caused the police over a minor issue (you don't know what) and they they responded by sending a PCSO who presumably resolved the problem.

What's wrong with that?
 PCSO - Dutchie
Minor issues can soon turn into big issues what do we pay our taxes for it is a slippery slope in my opinion.
Latest Forum Posts