Motoring Discussion > Belle Vue Auctions Auctions
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 8

Belle Vue Auctions - R.P.
Aimed at Ted mainly - colleague looking for a £3000.00 car - He is convinced that auctions is the bet route. When's the best day to go to Belle Vue ?
 Belle Vue Auctions - Runfer D'Hills
Not sure, but I can confirm my shonky old Signum has long since passed through. I suspect the thing with auctions is how lucky you feel on the day. I'm sure some excellent bargains can be had. Equally, I'm sure some less satisfactory kit finds its way there too.
 Belle Vue Auctions - -
Checked out the buyers fees?

Used to be a time when you could get some good auction bargains, not so sure now for private buyers.
 Belle Vue Auctions - Ted

Sorry Pug...I haven't a clue. It's many years since I went to a car auction.

On the plus side, I've got a very clean Astra sport for sale at about £600. Save all that money !

Ted
 Belle Vue Auctions - Meldrew
here is a man who has been in business for years. Sources vehicles for 6% fee SFAIK
www.juliantrim.co.uk/our%20service.htm
He got a car in the end - A Vauxhall Astra 1.6 with a declared VRX body-kit - 3.7k. Bless new car for a new job.
 Belle Vue Auctions - RattleandSmoke
Sounds like the old Astra Ted put through there to me :). What did you say you used to fill the 3 foot hole in the floor with Ted? Oh just realised Ted mentioned the car above :).
Last edited by: RattleandSmoke on Wed 17 Jul 13 at 19:51
 Belle Vue Auctions - Armel Coussine
What happened to the spammer touting his wares? Was he the owner of BVA?
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Wed 17 Jul 13 at 20:17
I checked him out, and it appears that he was the owner of a car buying site he was promoting - qualifies as spam !

Last edited by: R.P. on Wed 17 Jul 13 at 21:07
Latest Forum Posts