Motoring Discussion > KIA - KIA advertisement on television Miscellaneous
Thread Author: L'escargot Replies: 8

KIA - KIA advertisement on television - L'escargot
KIA are currently running a television advertisement in which the core of the advertisement is that they have over 6000 satisfied customers. 6000 customers for a car in KIAs price range doesn't seem very many.
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - Meldrew
Perhaps there are some who are not satisfied. I know if I owned a Kia Picanto automatic, like my near neighbours do, I wouldn't be! But I wouldn't have bought that model.
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - movilogo
My 6-yr old Ceed's air condition broke down. Fixed under warranty (and re-gassed too).

Happy customer.

KIA - KIA advertisement on television - diddy1234
Kia have very good customer support.

I had an issue a few months after buying mine and called kia uk and they were very helpful.
The Kia dealership fixed the issue on my car as quickly as could be.

I suspect the figure of 6000 is taken from their web site where owners can post a review a car (well they could the last time i visited kia.co.uk)
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - Old Navy
>> KIA are currently running a television advertisement in which the core of the advertisement is
>> that they have over 6000 satisfied customers. 6000 customers for a car in KIAs price
>> range doesn't seem very many.
>>

Could they be referring to a recently introduced model?

I will probably buy another one when I have worn this one out. :-)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Wed 14 Aug 13 at 10:22
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - Telb
Just to put the other side, I didn't appreciate a bill of £1600 in order to get my 4 year old Sorento through its second MOT. So it is very unlikely that I'll buy another KIA.

It was the last of the 3 year warranty models, so no help and no goodwill was forthcoming.
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - bathtub tom
>> a bill of £1600 in order to get my 4 year old Sorento through its second MOT

Good grief, what on earth did it fail on?
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - Telb
Leaking steering box. KIA original part was 1600 plus vat and fitting. My local indie got an after-market one for 800 but still a hefty price.

The fact that an after-market part is available would indicate that the problem isn't uncommon.
 KIA - KIA advertisement on television - Fullchat
Ouuuch!
Latest Forum Posts