Motoring Discussion > Reparing molten Jaguars Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Alanovich Replies: 11

Reparing molten Jaguars - Alanovich
How much does it cost to repair a molten Jaguar? £946, apparently.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23930675
 Reparing molten Jaguars - crocks
That's what happens when you put your car under a magnifying glass.

I like the note left on the car, "Your car's bucked, could you give us a call?"
Last edited by: Crocks on Mon 2 Sep 13 at 17:28
 Reparing molten Jaguars - Zero
The building has also burned a hole in the carpet of a shop, cracked tiles, and blistered paint on a doorway and window.

Its a serious H&S issue.
 Reparing molten Jaguars - Fullchat
Walked passed the building at the weekend and remarked on its unusual shape.
 Reparing molten Jaguars - bathtub tom
>>The building has also burned a hole in the carpet of a shop, cracked tiles, and blistered paint

On, bandwagon, jump?
 Reparing molten Jaguars - BobbyG
Sounds like yet another example of designers and architects who build plans on computer screen and never actually have to deal with the practicalities of their egotistical ideas!

The best use of space is big rectangular buildings with right angles and a sloping roof!!
 Reparing molten Jaguars - AnotherJohnH
Isn't this building the first one of the "London solar array"?

;-)
 Reparing molten Jaguars - legacylad
I'm going to London this Sunday. If I stand in a specific parking bay near this building will I get back to wet Ribblesdale with a decent tan?
Cheaper than Margorca.
 Reparing molten Jaguars - zippy
I see that the builders have put scaffolding and netting over premises in Eastcheap to protect them.

I would be livid if my shop had to be covered because of someone else's cock up.

It is not the first time either, "Rafael Vinoly reportedly had similar problems with the Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas, which he also designed" Quote from Daily Mail.
 Reparing molten Jaguars - WillDeBeest
Sunshine is a more predictable problem in Las Vegas. I don't think LL will have to worry about it in London this weekend.
 Reparing molten Jaguars - Focusless
Full explanation:
www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/london-actively-trying-to-kill-humans-2013090479132

:)
 Reparing molten Jaguars - VxFan
A permanent sunshade will be attached to London's "Walkie-Talkie" skyscraper to prevent reflected sunlight from damaging nearby properties and cars.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-27425560
Latest Forum Posts