Motoring Discussion > Biker Road Rage. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 9

Biker Road Rage. - R.P.
www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846

Don't mess with American bikers.....
 Biker Road Rage. - bathtub tom
It does seem as if they were causing an obstruction. No excuse I know for the car driver, but if they felt sufficiently intimidated...............................................
 Biker Road Rage. - Fullchat
Reminds me of Mad Max. Now if the Range Rover driver had a gun....
 Biker Road Rage. - Cliff Pope
There was a thread here, or on HJ, a long time ago about someone who was deliberately surrounded and baulked by a crowd of bikers. The poster was very intimidated and really felt that it was an attempted abduction or carjacking.
Various suggestions were made about possible legal responses.
Last edited by: Cliff Pope on Tue 1 Oct 13 at 08:11
 Biker Road Rage. - henry k
In my car, on a very local journey , I was once chased by an irate biker who had totally misunderstood a simple road situation.
I certainly was intimidated as what to do and where to go.
I had more than enough time to decide that I was prepared to ensure he had a mouth full of tarmac.
Eventually he was forced to undertake me and the divot attempted to kick my door so he nearly bit the dust with his actions.

One of my longer term concerns was that it happened near to home and he would come searching for me. He was riding a not very new, medium sized bike which made it all the more surprising.
 Biker Road Rage. - Dutchie
Nice film, some intimidation going on here by the bikers.Many against one.
 Biker Road Rage. - Robin O'Reliant
When people are on the road in groups their behaviour deteriorates considerably. Whether it's cyclists on a large run, motorcyclists travelling en mass to an event or football fans going to the station after a match mob mentality takes over and they think it is ok to take up the whole road and bully other road users willy nilly.
 Biker Road Rage. - Boxsterboy
A situation like that is probably the one time I would like to be driving a Range Rover.
 Biker Road Rage. - bathtub tom
The m'cyclist that caused the original confrontation now seems to be getting the blame: tinyurl.com/pqaun24
 Biker Road Rage. - ....
Something has happened before the video footage starts to make the bikes swarm around a car like that.
You see in the video the RR roll up pretty close to the bike but a normal, sane person on a bike would not put themselves in that position without some provocation.
It would be interesting to find out what started the whole thing off.
Latest Forum Posts