Motoring Discussion > Taxi driver foxed Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 9

Taxi driver foxed - VxFan
Foxes with a taste for rubber have repeatedly chewed through the cables on a taxi.

The taxi driver, who lives in Ardrossan Gardens, Worcester Park, said foxes have attacked his cables on four occasions.

Two years ago a neighbour who lives just in the same road had the brake lines on her car gnawed through twice.

Foxes are known to be attracted to rubber and it is not uncommon for them to bite car cables which can cause accidents as well as forcing drivers to spend money replacing the damaged parts.

tinyurl.com/o2xjgdq - www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk

recombu.com/cars/articles/news/foxes-repeatedly-vandalise-taxi

Taxi driver foxed - Armel Coussine
Squirrels like gnawing rubber too. They once gnawed through the connecting tube from the Calor Gas cylinders kept outside.
 Taxi driver foxed - Runfer D'Hills
A brush with the law presumably. Police are said to be keeping a tally.
 Taxi driver foxed - Cliff Pope
You can get stainless steel slinky coils to protect hydraulic hoses.
 Taxi driver foxed - Shiny
A bowl of dog meat, chocolate and antifreeze should see them off.
 Taxi driver foxed - Zero
and any dog that gets to eat it. I hope some vicious mutt gets to sink its fangs in your leg instead
 Taxi driver foxed - bathtub tom
My daughter lives in the adjacent road to that. I've seen the foxes round there and they're around in daylight. One jumped onto her garden fence whilst we were in the garden and would've calmly carried on its way if I hadn't jumped up and scared it off.

She came home from a run, left her trainers on the front step only for them to disappear! The foxes got the blame! Trainers ain't cheap.

If I lived round there, I reckon I'd get a BB gun and harass the damn things.
 Taxi driver foxed - Zero
Yeah the foxes stole a pair of my sons designer trainers. 130 quid!
 Taxi driver foxed - VxFan
>> Yeah the foxes stole a pair of my sons designer trainers. 130 quid!

Probably for the other 2 legs to go with the other pair stolen from BB's daughter.
 Foxy driver taxed - Armel Coussine
MODEL'S CAR HAD OUT-OF-DATE TAX DISC, COURT TOLD

Ms. Rita Chevrolet, (38-23-36), described as a professional fashion model, was...

Oh, never mind.
Latest Forum Posts