Motoring Discussion > Another bad parking video Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 4

Another bad parking video - Manatee
goo.gl/3KpwhH

Hit and run at Olton station, Solihull.
 Another bad parking video - borasport
drink/drug impaired ?
brake/accelerator confusion ?

I was more intrigued by the sidebar link to 'sperm whale explodes video' - who can resist ?
And having experienced a working whale factory, I bet it stunk to high heaven
Last edited by: borasport on Thu 28 Nov 13 at 15:07
 Another bad parking video - Crankcase
Don't talk to me about whales. I adopted one a year or two back, and I've got a horrible feeling one day I'm going to have to tell him.
 Another bad parking video - Zero
>> Don't talk to me about whales. I adopted one a year or two back, and
>> I've got a horrible feeling one day I'm going to have to tell him.

Its ok. he'll come looking for you.
 Another bad parking video - Ted

Had a bit of fun parking today. I pulled into a side road in the village where there is a single yellow. There was a Beemer getting a ticket so I pulled in in front of it and was just about to reverse back towards it when a car stuck it's nose into the gap..in spite of my reversing lights.

The driver blasted his horn and imperiously waved at me to leave a bigger gap. Red rag to a bull ! I smiled at him in the mirror and sat there. He had a real struggle to get in forwards and couldn't make it. Came alongside and , glaring at me , tried reverse parallel parking. Made a hash of that, up the pavement etc. Eventually made it. Got out and locked the car.

At that point, I drove off !

Car belonged to a private hire outfit who seem to think the road outside their office is their private parking space... I knew that.... also, he had a good 25 yards clear in front of me anyway. He wants to watch it...the owner of the firm was shot dead at his desk not many years ago.

Childish but fun ! I'd have moved for a ' normal ' motorist but, hey, you gotta have a bit of a larf sometimes !

Ted
Latest Forum Posts