Motoring Discussion > Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 83

Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - R.P.
First impressions: Very understated in its Vibrant Copper - looks like a typical shopping hatch. External cues are minimal - apart from the badge twin oval exhausts and badging. The interior is superb, two tone leather Champagne and Brown, tasteful and classy. The car is fully loaded, irritatingly the only tick not in the box was the reversing camera...which might have been useful. The TFT instrumentation is pretty trick, with three different choices of display (performance is in a red background with a digital speedo and large central rev counter also a vertical strip speed-meter which is linked to the active cruise control). This gives speed setting options and active cruise warnings - showing speed of the car you're following....there are also a series of red warning lights that are head up and light in series as the gap between you and a leading vehicle closes. Also on this car is the BLIS warning system....small tell-tales in the a pillar warn of cars (and bikes !) in the car's blind spot. Very effective. The Floating Console is an improvement on the one in the V50 - easier to find priority switches like HRWs. The 7 "MFD control is set up for RHD and easy and intuitive to use on the move.

Performance is pretty ace.......makes mincemeat of anything on A roads. The 5 pot petrol engine has a very discrete roar. Proper that.

Superb seats - one of the main reasons for going to the brand - very comfy. Electric memory on the driver's side - both are heated, with logical switching compared to the V50.

It rides on 17" 50 profile tyres and the ride is very good. No harshness.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Runfer D'Hills
Sounds great ! Funny isn't it how you notice cars more when someone you "know" has one. Seen a few in the past week or so since you mentioned you were getting one. I like the look of it. Would be too small for me but I know that doesn't apply to everyone.

Any pics yet?
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - BobbyG
Would you ever fully trust the active cruise control?
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - MD
Manual. Auto or a Twin clutch jobby?
Auto with DSG. Tried out the ACC on the way home tonight. It is uncanny....I spot things before it does, but nonetheless it gets on with it. My braking foot (right) is hovering at this stage - but it is early days. Lights are superb - these active "bending" lights are pretty cool. Very sure-footed in a 4wd sort of way.
Sounds like it's all together then. Good choice. Only small downside I can see is having to explain to every new person you meet that you're not actually an architect.

Perhaps if you avoid wearing black polo necked sweaters you'll be alright.

Enjoy !

;-)
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - rtj70
Sounds like a nice car... I quite like the look of the V60 myself but not sure what I'll order next year. As for adaptive lighting - I definitely hope to have that again. It really is good. I thought the Xenons on the Mazda6 were good but the bi-xenons (adaptive with static cornering lights) I now have are much better again. Plenty of testing on windy dark roads was done in early 2011 with back to back testing of the Mazda6 and the car I eventually ordered.
My FIL is ex-Traffic (Police) he gave it such a hiding that it will remember to behave itself. I love its stealthness....the BMW is stealthy but still a Beemer....this takes it to another level.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - PeterS
Sound great - I do like the sound of a 5 cylinder engine. Good to see that Volvo haven't lumbered it with huge low profile tyres as well!
I'll take some photies tomorrow....weather/sanity permitting.
Are you going to 'chip' it?
0-60 in 5.5 seconds....and limited to 155mph....!!?
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Lygonos
I chipped my old Foz - 0-60 dropped to 5.2s from 5.7 and midrange grunt was 'pleasantly toasty'
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - ....
Can't get Polestar for a T5 V40 and going outside the network at this young age is a bit mad.
BSR might have something available when you're out of warranty to compete with the 4 cylinder 305PS supercharged/turbo charged module coming soon.

Sounds a cracking motor R.P., enjoy !!!
Forgot to ask, have you got Sensus in this one ?
I'm tempted as I can retro-fit it but as I have Tune In available through my phone, the only benefit I can see would be browsing through the touch screen which would presumably not work when on the move although would be handy for a passenger to use whilst looking for a late night hotel when travelling hundreds of miles and realising you're too cream crackered to continue.
Last edited by: gmac on Mon 23 Dec 13 at 22:18
Yes. Very intuitive to use....The most pointless thing is the DVD player in the front of the car....haven't the Swedes got Cinemas ? Some thoughtful design touches in the car, including the fact that the indicators when use override the lane depart function. BTW Lane Depart does not suit my driving, modifying bends and carriageways drives the system nuts - it suggested a rest break and coffee three times on the A55 dash...
Yeah, that DVD player is a bit pointless, especially when you can play a movie on your mobile and keep the picture when driving ;-)

I haven't got the lane departure. Most reviews I've read say they switch that part off.

Is your car the R-Design ? If so, word of warning, use some leather cleaner and protector on the seats. The stitching gets worn by the seat belt mechanism. I've had to take remedial action with mine to stop any further fraying of the threads.

Still learning to love the new S60. the old one took some time but won me over, suspect this one will be the same. the build is very good, it's just some of the minor stuff that I'm adjusting too e.g. when you roll the drivers seat to the front most position to clean the rear carpets and you see bare wires where the previous S60 had these masked and secured. Nothing wrong with the install as such just doesn't look very good.
3 Series is a bit scrappy under the seats. The E46s were renowned for having part of the seat tensioner loom disconnecting as you moved the seat. It isn't an R Design although it has the two tone leather ( brown and cream) - My wife's V50 is an R Design - will check that out in the morning. May seek further advice on what specifically needs to be done.
Update required as it's been sooo long. What's the mid range grunt like? Let's say you're doing 55mph and come up behind a mimser ish type. The gap to go is there or there abouts doo-able, but there is a car in the distance approaching on that 'A' road. You decide to get on with it. Do you rely on the Geartronic to do it's stuff or do you take over and stir the thing yourself?

You must have had a taste for this by now if only without the overtaking scenario. I just want to know what the mid range oomph is.

A colleague has and old V70 T5 chipped to 300bhp and it is fur-nom-in-al. I want one.

DM.
Not used it much due to Christmas. Had an outing today to work and back. It's a fine rough weather beast, sure footed thanks to its AWD - biased to the front in normal driving, it has phenomenal grip. Acceleration at that speed in sport mode is very, rapid indeed, in kick down I would say it borders on the lunatic, all this is delivered in a very non urgent way with little (too little maybe) reaction from the steering - the speedo defies the actual sensual urge, the engine is of course near silent, only the suggestion of a background 5 cylinder roar. Seats are top notch, moulded to fit almost. It loves the A roads around here, may have mentioned its party trick of lingering in the 50s on the way home, kick down and it takes off like a Sidewinder off the rack....it is very very quick..
Sensible sized wheels, full of brake disc, sensible profiles. Comfy car.
I only asked, Hells teeth:-)

Joking though. Glad it's good. Sounds absolutely delightful.

Now you wont be needing that boring 800 opposing twin thingy will you. I've got a Monkey in my pocket looking for a new home. Deal or no deal Guvnor?

Happy new year to you and yours. DM.
No I love that...:-)
Found a thoughtful touch. When the Stop/Start function is switched off - it stays switched off - even if you turn the engine off and re-start it days later. Very sensible.
Bad points....not many so far.

The 7" display is in the near eye-line - that and the TFT instrument panel can be distracting in twilight until the car senses the fact that it's getting dark. It would be useful on this type of car to have the old Saab system of being able to turn off all inessential displays....minor complaint. Smaller tank than the BMW's....The TFT is customisable as to which colours and instruments you have up. Which is a nice touch.

Tendency to steam up on the windscreen once the cabin's warm - not sure why at the moment.

Incredibly fast off the line, stopped in a lay by on the way home to adjust my seat, rejoining the dual carriagway meant foot down moment - very very quick off the mark and very sure-footed.
Oh! just keep on why don't you. Telling us about the searing acceleration et al will NOT make me JEALOUS. Not even ENVIOUS. NOT EVER. Are you ristening Glasshopper???
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - WillDeBeest
I'm not. Much.

I don't understand why car makers - least of all Volvo - want to reinvent the instrument panel. My old Volvo has a beautifully clear set of dials that really need no improvement. The LEC, by comparison, seems overstyled and busy with black markings and white pointers on silver and the computer readout in the centre of the speedo - although in practice it's easy enough to read the speed when I need it. (Some of the taxis I ride in have the simpler white-on-black dials, which I still prefer.)

So what, apart from play value, does the TFT panel in the V40 offer?
None I suppose - I love the instruments in the BMW. I'vr configured it to my needs and it's quite attractive. One useful feature is that, for instance, in the setting I have there is a vertical strip read out. This displays engine temparature in normal mode, once you engage CC it dispalys the speed set and also the speed of the vehicle ahead when it acquires it. The mode I use it in shows a digital speed read out - it can be changed to a classic view of a speedo with the strip display showing engine revs. It all works quite nicely.
Ah well the irritations were bound to crop up.

Why oh why Volvo ?

Do you make the nearside door mirror tilt down so far and only programmable from the car's computer menu. BMW manage this with an old fashioned switch so its easily disabled in an instant when you don't need it.

An almost invisible main beam warning light - you only realise you're on main beam when the ambulance is called for the driver who's just had his retinas burnt by the excellent bi-xenons....(Found tonight by accident the car has auto-dip)

No tyre pressure monitoring system...even my old Roomie has that !
Last edited by: R.P. on Mon 27 Jan 14 at 18:08
Oooh! 'ark at 'er getting all fussy now.
Damn....set the auto dip system to active and can't unset it. Stupid piece of automation....dips at its own reflection (on road signs) like a silly cat. Must sort it. Plus point is that the HRW can be set to auto so it comes on on its own when certain conditions are met.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Zero
>> Damn....set the auto dip system to active and can't unset it. Stupid piece of automation....dips
>> at its own reflection (on road signs) like a silly cat. Must sort it. Plus
>> point is that the HRW can be set to auto so it comes on on
>> its own when certain conditions are met.

So does mine. When my finger meets the button.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Lygonos
Got autoheadlamps on the Swift - most useless invention ever - if I want them on they go on.
RP's lights aren't just auto on. They're auto high beam. A lot of cars have that as standard now. Not sure I'd like it.

One of the options on my next possible car includes that as part of a safety pack.
>>set the auto dip system to active and can't unset it...

The Merc system is quite easy to set / unset. I keep turning my "active main beam assist" ( don't you know ) off and then changing my mind and turning it back on again. It is usually quite good at deciding when to be dipped or not. What I have "discovered" though is that on the main light switch, if you turn it to "permanently" on as opposed to "auto-lights" the automatic dip function is temporarily cancelled thus short-cutting the need or wish to switch it off in the menu if that is your mood of the moment.

I expect you though just er, em, need to read the blankety blank manual...

;-)
I've tried that....no help. :-)
Take it back to Ikea then. They'll most probably give you a free plate of meatballs or something while they sort it !

;-)
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - legacylad
What mpg are you getting and how many horses under the bonnet? I often think another hundred would be nice, but then I think I would need 4WD as in an RS4 estate.
32 mpg when I drive it like a monk. 256 bhp (!)......It passed the mimser test this morning in kick down...scalded cat time....superb sound from the engine....

Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Duncan
>> The Merc system is quite easy to set / unset. I keep turning my "active
>> main beam assist" ( don't you know ) off and then changing my mind and
>> turning it back on again.

On my LEC I keep doing that with the "Headlights Always On" (or whatever MB call it) facility. I drive around with permanent headlights on for a month and then think 'why am I doing this' and switch them off again for another month.

Me? Indecisive? I not so sure about that.
Tax reminder (eye-watering at £250) arrived reminds me I've owned it for nearly a year now - never fails to delight, especially with the very quick performance and traction. Very quick indeed in DSG mode. Still managing around 32mpg, with fuel around here currently at around 120p a litre is not expensive to run. Small fuel tank compared to the BMW which means stopping more often for fuel.

Low key looks still delight......many a boy racer has found how quick this car is in the real world. No hankering to change which is odd for me, despite my FiL's BMW328 (2012) becoming available.

Touch wood the Volvo has been more or less faultless. Only minor faults have been a key that wouldn't work in keyless mode (now replaced under warranty) over sensitive auto-dip, but this can be overriden.

Fast and confortable.
Yeah, I've turned the auto-dip off on mine, it occasionally put the high beam on when I didn't want it to and sometimes didn't when I did so I got bored with that.
Me too. One anecdote from my tenure....I'd parked the car outside the office to unload....got back to it there was a 8 to 10 year old lad standing by it....."nice motor" he said - "Yes, I said and it's a T5 - 250 BHP you know" "Oh" he replied "I know that and one of only around 50 in the UK in this spec" Our future is in safe hands.
Was he wearing a cardigan ?
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Armel Coussine
>> Our future is in safe hands.

Yes, clever little car-freak boys become very knowledgeable despite their paucity of actual hands-on experience.

Not all car-owning adults appreciate their babbling though, only the intelligent laid back ones with children of their own. Others less intelligent feel challenged, doubting their own knowledge of figures and terms.

There's a set of telephone wires crossing a local lane by a bridge over a railway. Up to a hundred small birds perch on the wires just to the left of the road, all clustered in the same place, all day long at the moment.

Are they hoping I wonder that cars or trains will knock insects to the ground which they can then eat? or are they car and/or railway enthusiasts like so many here or those clever little boys? Not that I'm suggesting anyone but me is an actual biirdbrain you understand.
I thought he was me a generation on....I love everything he stands for ! With a bit of luck he'll become a motorcyclist as well.
>> Tax reminder (eye-watering at £250) arrived reminds me I've owned it for nearly a year
>> now...
>>
>> Fast and confortable.
>>

The insurance bill must go some way to offset the RFL? How does it compare to the six cylinder BMWs you ran?
Insurance was pretty low ! The BMW was much smoother and more sophisticated for sure....still this one is pretty sharp. The engine in the 325 was a gem, the car was very subtle, much more subdued than this one. I thought of it as an iron fist in an velvet glove, this one wears a glove with knuckle dusters......
I have not driven Volvo's petrol 5, the diesel lets you know when it's working with it's 5 cylinder thrum and gets on with it quietly when it is cruising.

32mpg is good going for that engine though, I was only getting 38 out of the D3 until the recent service where it has now jumped to just shy of 48mpg.
When pushed in DSG mode, it certainly has a proper roar...accompanied by exhaust popping when really pushed. Far quieter than the D4 V50 by any measure....it's really a lovely engine.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Armel Coussine
>> only getting 38 out of the D3 until the recent service where it has now jumped to just shy of 48mpg.

How long had it been running on its original air filter gmac?

Modern cars are really amazing. They adapt with a tolerant sigh to every idiotic form of neglect and abuse that their slack-jawed owners or their paid mechanics (not you gmac!) can dream up. In my young day neglect would soon lead to trouble.

No offence taken. The car supposedly had a Full main dealer service history when I bought it.
The most recent service which I had done at the end of October had multiple software updates which leads me to believe the original owner had one of these bargain bucket all inclusive servicing packages.

Since this service it really is a different car. It wasn't cheap but it has changed my view of the car from on the verge of getting rid to now wanting to keep it.

MRG in Chippenham spent a day and a half on the car for me sorting everything out. Can't praise them highly enough.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - madf
The most recent service ....... had multiple software update
MRG in Chippenham spent a day and a half on the car for me sorting everything out.

So it runs on Widows XP then? That explains it..
Last edited by: madf on Sun 9 Nov 14 at 19:47
>> So it runs on Widows XP then? That explains it..
>>
Unfortunately not, it runs on diesel which with the UK Government is something far more expensive.

1.26-8 when I was over a couple of weeks ago. At the exchange rate of the time that worked out at about 1.61€/litre. I paid 1.24€ in Germany for a litre which is about 98p/litre.
Had it a year now....almost to the day. Still delights, in particular in performance terms. Fuel economy is its Achilles Heel in reality....almost identical to the 325s in day to day running around 32 mpg, I tend to drive it quickly though. Managed 35mpg overall on a Mway trip to Hampshire last month. Great motorway car....the adaptive cruise is particularly suited to motorways - can be totally relied on even in foggy/misty conditions when it can be totally trusted to keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front. Nothing has gone wrong in over 10k....the engine is magical, smooth only disclosing its five cylinder grunt when the revs are held in check. Nothing has gone wrong so far, only garage visit has been for a faulty remote fob - replaced under warranty and I got to keep the old one, and the slightly over-sensitive auto-dip, which I rarely use anyway.

Sold a set of winter tyres for which I still held from my X1 days today. Guy who came to collect them had a lovely 330d Touring in MSport trim....now that is a really nice sounding car.
Glad the year with the V40-T5 has gone well.
A 330d Touring is on my ( very) short list once the 330 soft top has gone (sob).
Get one with privacy glass and you'll not need to wear drag to drive it either...

;-))
Waft away all you like. At least it has six cylinders.
Aye, true.

One of those "old tech" jobs right enough
;-)
Last edited by: Runfer D'Hills on Sat 20 Dec 14 at 21:03
And therein lies the problem....a huge leap of faith from a reliable normally aspirated, unstressed straight six, to one with turbos and their ilk. The last time I ran a turbo, a Saab 2.3 9000s, it all ended in tears.
Joking aside, I'm sure a 330d would be delightful, but if you'd rather have something which gave you the best of all worlds, ( for your preferences anyway ) would you not be best to look for a 3 Touring with a large petrol engine instead?
Yes, yes & yes. Trying to find a 330 petrol Touring with sunroof, and in the spec I prefer is needle in a haystack territory. Buying privately, I s'pose I'm too old to compromise now. Like nylon sheets and poor ale. I would far rather do without.
You'd think people running company cars like a 3 series Touring would go for diesel every time. A colleague had a 325 Touring a few years back. Wasn't his cheapest option. Back then the 325 was a detuned 3.0 I think.

But petrol estate BMW 3 series seem rare. I can see why.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Sat 20 Dec 14 at 23:01
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - No FM2R
I dunno, I've never seen the cheapest possible, or most sensible possible, as that high up the list in choosing a car I like.

In fact other than my first company car, which was a Cavalier, I've pretty much chosen somewhat non-sensible cars ever since. Perhaps not dramatically unsensible, but a bit.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - idle_chatterer
My 2009 330d E91 Touring (245PS) was the best car I've ever had, I miss it. 50mpg (well sometimes) but safely in the 40s in most uses and SO much torque, could leave many Porches and their ilk behind. I had SE spec which made it a bit of a Q Car, suspension still tuned for handling but 17" wheels visually attractive and gave a reasonable ride even with runflats. Nice sonorous 6 cylinder noise too, even on tickover the diesel clatter is muted and purposeful.

Little difference in performance to the (then) twin turbo 335d of that time but (I think) much better economy. If only 6 cylinder BMWs weren't so expensive over here (Australia) where 'luxury car tax' kills them.

Back to the OP, the 5-Cylinder Volvo engine is available in many Volvos and still some Fords, must say I am tempted since petrol is now down to 59p a litre over here. For Legacylad - I'm still loving my Outback 2.5i albeit it's not what you'd call a performance car.

I keep looking for a newish 330 Touring petrol, with sunroof (after several years with a 330 ragtop I would get cabin fever without) and preferably SE spec. One might turn up eventually. A few 330d Tourings, but as I drive less than 10k miles pa a diesel us hardly justified, although I do very little stop start motoring so Any potential DPF problems should not arise.

My USA chums also like their 2.5 Outback, which is 6yo now. Fitted with winter tyres they left yesterday from their home in Placerville CA for ten days skiing in Sun Valley, Idaho. Loaded with gear and an Australian Cattle dog. It's ten years now since I had a Subaru, and I don't envisage ever owning another.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - idle_chatterer
>>
>> My USA chums also like their 2.5 Outback, which is 6yo now. Fitted with winter
>> tyres they left yesterday from their home in Placerville CA for ten days skiing in
>> Sun Valley, Idaho. Loaded with gear and an Australian Cattle dog. It's ten years now
>> since I had a Subaru, and I don't envisage ever owning another.
>>

Horses for courses, in the UK I doubt I'd be tempted by a Subaru either (well maybe a diesel Legacy Estate), in Australia the Outback makes more sense than anything BMW offer in their range including the Xseries pseudo-SUVs IMHO. I agree that a 6 Cylinder E91 in any derivative (petrol or diesel) is excellent for UK motoring. Perhaps a bit small but practical, economical (all things considered) and most of all - good to drive, all the time.
In Northern CA you cannot move for Outbacks & Foresters. Especially around the Tahoe area. My friends recently had a new neighbour who moved inland from Carmel. Almost the first thing she did was change her soft top BMW for a new Forester.
Until you experience a winter storm in that part of the world, and you like to ski, you forget how useful 4WD is. Chain control on Highways 40 & 50, having to stop and put chains on & off twice en route and the same on the return journey can seriously spoil your day.
Odd thing, we were driving home in a snow-storm and the adaptive cruise disengaged with a ping...and a message came up - "Radar Sensor Blocked" presumably by an accumulation of light snow.....you'd think the Swedes would have designed that feature out....saying that even in fog on the M6/M40 in November is steadfastly kept station with the ca in front...brilliant system.

>> light snow.....you'd think the Swedes would have designed that feature out....

Rather reassuring that, knowing it has the sense to give it up if not getting a good sight
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - Crankcase
Only trouble is you get so used to it. Having trundled on my commute home last night with it turned on the whole way, and literally not touching the pedals at any point, I found myself wishing I didn't have to do all that tedious steering...

It is useful...as my wife jokes - driving for idiots..! The dealers phoned me last night, to tell me they had a new Volvo V60 Polestar 4x4 in 350bhp and a V6 petrol.....! Nooooooooo
Touting for business like that by Volvo would annoy me.

But could be the last of 6 and 5 cylinder engines. They are moving to 4 cylinders or fewer. The triple turbo engine has one electric turbo to supply air to the normally driven turbos.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Tue 6 Jan 15 at 22:26
Just make sure that if you ever have a slight bump on the front of your car you make sure that its working before you let the other driver leave. A friend of a colleague found this out to their cost!
>> Just make sure that if you ever have a slight bump on the front of
>> your car you make sure that its working before you let the other driver leave.
>> A friend of a colleague found this out to their cost!

some detail would be nice.
Thought I had mentioned this elsewhere - colleague's friend has an Audi A7 with all the toys.

Going into golf club single track road met a car coming the other way. Both slammed on their brakes and front ends touched. Both got out, no obvious damage, shrug of the shoulders with comments of "that was a close one" and both continued journey.

When he started his car after playing golf, an array of warning lights and long story short, apparently had managed to suffer a hit to the radar control thingy on the front and was hit with a 4 figure bill for repair.

Colleague isn't a car buff so I actually found this quite believable but no doubt someone will now tell me it can't be the case ???
I read the update review of an A3 saloon run by Auto Express today. Theirs had the LED lighting. I paid (I think) the equivalent of £250 over 3 years for adaptive lighting. LED lighting was maybe £400 extra on list price more.

They'd had a bump at low speed and needed a new headlight. £1173 inc VAT and off the road for 3 weeks!
Last edited by: rtj70 on Wed 7 Jan 15 at 00:17
I read in some Scandinavian countries they are having to fit heater elements to LED headlights as they just don't get hot enough naturally to melt any snow on them like conventional bulbs do?
V6. Pah
Straight 6 is the way to go.
At some point in my life I must own a V8. Driven thousands of miles in my Stateside friends V8, but I lack the courage the buy one in the UK. At the moment.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - madf
Lexus GS430s ? Nice V8 and cheap now.
 Volvo - V40 - T5 Nav AWD - PeterS
>> V6. Pah
>> Straight 6 is the way to go.
>> At some point in my life I must own a V8. Driven thousands of miles
>> in my Stateside friends V8, but I lack the courage the buy one in the
>> UK. At the moment.
>>

legacylad, take a look at this: www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=15480

What could go wrong ;-)
At some point in my life I must own a V8.

Sorry to hear that, LL. I'm afraid the ladies will still be able to tell.
};---)
Thank you for your concern WDB
With an ex and exex in recent memory, ladies are currently off the menu.
Skiing seems a far safer way of spending my money ( what's left of it) and I have a planning meeting with three chums soon to discuss the possibility of a short US road trip this year. Talking of which, I met a most charming lovely from Idaho recently. Maybe they won't be off the menu for long after all.
Don't worry, LL, your secret's safe. Who's going to find it on here?
Latest Forum Posts