Motoring Discussion > Extreme aquaplaning Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Focusless Replies: 10

Extreme aquaplaning - Focusless
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25665314
 Extreme aquaplaning - Mapmaker
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25683649

Wow. Where is this? Anybody recognise the theme park?
 Extreme aquaplaning - Alanovich
Gots to be Thorpe Park.
 Extreme aquaplaning - Zero
>> Gots to be Thorpe Park.

It is Thorpe park, the vid I loaded of driving down the flooded road goes past Thorpe Park
 Extreme aquaplaning - Focusless
ON should like this one:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535304/UK-weather-Remote-Somerset-property-island-flood-water.html
 Extreme aquaplaning - madf
Rather nice that.. If I lived on a floodplain and had two acres, I'd have that - and a moat - and a drawbridge.

Maybe three acres...:-)

Extreme aquaplaning - BiggerBadderDave
Maximum respect to the old Royal Navy lieutenant for what he's done. Brings tears to my eyes.

Hope the publicity doesn't provoke the council to send a dickless white-collared turnip with a pencil and clipboard: "Knock it all down. You didn't apply for permission"
 Extreme aquaplaning - Armel Coussine
>> Maximum respect to the old Royal Navy lieutenant for what he's done. Brings tears to my eyes.

Bit early in the evening for tears surely? I know you're a person of sensibility BBD but even so... I don't usually reach that state until 2 or 3 am. Of course oppressive feelings of dread and paranoid terror set in early in the afternoon, when one is still brave from one's coffee so that's all right then.

Perhaps you get up earlier than I do BBD. Anything is possible however unlikely.

Extreme aquaplaning - sooty123
Just got sent this video, pretty close run thing. www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202838010660255
Last edited by: sooty123 on Mon 13 Jan 14 at 18:03
 Extreme aquaplaning - henry k
>> Just got sent this video, pretty close run thing.
>> www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202838010660255
>>
Bonnet vision !
 Extreme aquaplaning - Armel Coussine
What an onanist though... what could he have done to cause that? Dead straight bit of road, standing water, nasty moment but how did the geezer manage to turn it into a disaster?
Latest Forum Posts