Motoring Discussion > M25 cameras not been working for ages Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 12

M25 cameras not been working for ages - bathtub tom
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538020/M25-speed-cameras-just-work-three-mile-stretch.html

Zeddo's been telling us this for some time. Is he now working for the Mail?
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - Zero
As far as I know, they have reported that wrong. The only one that work are between Juntion 2 and the crossing, (call it 1 - so thats 2, 1b and 1a) not 2 to 3.
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - Runfer D'Hills
That is really annoying. I have mimsed round from the bottom of the M40 to Heathrow and Gatwick for years because of those things...

Erm, anyone know anything about the ones on the M6 / M1 ? Just curious you know...
Last edited by: Runfer D'Hills on Sun 12 Jan 14 at 20:53
>> That is really annoying. I have mimsed round from the bottom of the M40 to
>> Heathrow and Gatwick for years because of those things...

Did you not get a clue from all the people whizzing past you?
I assumed they were all criminals or Crayfish twins or the like. Bullion robbers and such round there you know. Dodgy types anyway. Talk funny too.
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - Bromptonaut

>> Erm, anyone know anything about the ones on the M6 / M1 ? Just curious
>> you know...
>>

Those on the M1 VSL section round Nottingham and Derby certainly flash at alleged speeders.

I've observed those on the s/b side from n/b side, in one of those dips where you can see a mile or so head, going off twenty>dozen

Whether tickets and convictions followed I don't know.
>>
>> >> Erm, anyone know anything about the ones on the M6 / M1 ? Just
>> curious
>> >> you know...
>> >>
>>
>> Those on the M1 VSL section round Nottingham and Derby certainly flash at alleged speeders.
>>
>>
>> I've observed those on the s/b side from n/b side, in one of those dips
>> where you can see a mile or so head, going off twenty>dozen
>>
>> Whether tickets and convictions followed I don't know.

The non working ones on the M25 flash at times as well.
That really is cheating.
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - R.P.
I thought I'd been caught there riding home from Dover - A Swiss registered RT1200 overtook me !!! and I was shifting, kept pace with him afterwards for a few miles.
Thought you pro biker types could get one foot over the number plate when going past cameras? Well, that's what my drawer handle head of a brother in law tells me he does on his Dusaki thing anyway !
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - R.P.
:-)
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - helicopter
Note that the cameras on the Dartford Tunnel approach are not switched off.....as I did find out to my cost last month........

Strictly speaking the tunnel approach is not part of the M25 but is the A282 between Dartford and Thurrock .
 M25 cameras not been working for ages - Cockle
Yes, the ones on the North side of the crossing, those south of J31, are also working; as a colleague found out to his cost a few weeks back...

So from Zero and Helicopter's experiences don't have a gamble, in either direction, between J31 and J2 of M25/A282.

Still have quite a few people who come flying by on the Bridge who don't seem to be able to grasp the meaning of the word average.......
Latest Forum Posts