Motoring Discussion > Foggy females. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Old Navy Replies: 19

Foggy females. - Old Navy
I have just driven about 40 miles on misty, dull, A and mainly B roads with visibility varying from a mile or so down to about 50 yards. Why were all the cars coming in the opposite direction without lights on driven by females? (It was rural school run time). All the blokes seemed to realise that lights would be a good idea.
 Foggy females. - Manatee
I'll say it first. Auto lights don't help either.
 Foggy females. - madf
Could not have been that foggy if you could identify the drivers as wimmin... :-)
 Foggy females. - Runfer D'Hills
Some big ones round there mind. Farmers y'see.
 Foggy females. - Dog
Hazel Hicks appears to be a good driver O/N, perhaps you know (of) her:

www.plymouthherald.co.uk/HMS-Portland-departs-seven-month-deployment/story-20435416-detail/story.html
I consider myself fortunate to have retired from the RN just as females were beginning to go to sea in warships.
Last edited by: Uncle Albert on Tue 14 Jan 14 at 21:52
 Foggy females. - Kevin
>I consider myself fortunate to have retired from the RN just as females were beginning to go to sea in warships.

Who polished the torpedoes ON?

;-)
>> >I consider myself fortunate to have retired from the RN just as females were beginning
>> to go to sea in warships.
>>
>> Who polished the torpedoes ON?
>>
>> ;-)
>>

We had golden rivets. :-)
 Foggy females. - Westpig
>> I consider myself fortunate to have retired from the RN just as females were beginning
>> to go to sea in warships.
>>

How come you haven't had your fingers rapped for being 'ist' yet?
Because it would be a waste of time. :-)
 Foggy females. - Manatee
Because he's a known troll;)
>> Because he's a known troll;)
>>

Or it could be that some people don't like the truth.
 Foggy females. - Alanovich
It's sides + fog lights round here.

Everyone except middle-aged, straight, white, indigenous British (but maybe not the Welsh) men, who are, of course, beyond reproach in all regards and the only bulwark we have against all other seditious elements of the human species who seek to rip down the veil of civilisation and plunge us in to some kind of hellish, cannibalistic shadow world of demonry and dark magick.

I flash my fog lights at them, several times over. That'll sort it out.
 Foggy females. - CGNorwich
Excellent!
 Foggy females. - TheManWithNoName
It'll be the same dopey females who don't understand the basic laws of physics and believe they'll be able to stop in time despite driving 5 feet from my rear bumper in wet/icy/dark conditions.
;-)
 Foggy females. - WillDeBeest
Of course, it's only ever female drivers who do that, isn't it, Anonimo? (Smiley noted, by the way, if not really understood.) I tend to find I can see it's a black Audi but the glare from the lights makes it impossible to see who's inside.

But then, it'll all be better once we leave the damned EU, won't it? We can go back to good old British fog, and we'll be able to get down to a foot behind the driver in front, and not have to stop at a metre any more.
(It'll also help that far fewer of us will have jobs to drive to, or be able to afford cars to clog up our decent British roads, so good news all round, really.)
 Foggy females. - CGNorwich

"But then, it'll all be better once we leave the damned EU, won't it?"

There'll be bluebirds over
The white cliffs of Dover
Tomorrow
Just you wait and see...

My comment was slightly tongue in cheek (is there a smiley for that?), however my experience is that in bad conditions, the driver is almost always a female with car full of kids and her nose pressed up to the airbag. Just an observation.
The smiley was just in case the feminista's were out and about. Oops!
;-)
:-)
:-^}
 Foggy females. - Pat
>> was just in case the feminista's were out and about. Oops! <<

They are...and proper females agree with this thread!

Pat
Phew!
Latest Forum Posts