Motoring Discussion > Parking Eye..again. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ted Replies: 2

Parking Eye..again. - Ted

Two letters this morning.......one from a credit card..nothing owed ! Another from Parking Eye, who want £70 of me hard-earned ! They wish !

The firm rents a parking space on a small car park in Wythenshawe. We have a Yaris parked there for rental. Last week, I took it for it's service leaving my ' company badged ' Vitara in it's place. Got a Parking Charge Notice ( PCN ) for being there over two hours. Ringing our office, I found that it's not the first time we've had tickets there. They seem to be a nasty lot to deal with and won't accept that our car can sit there for a few days without moving sometimes.

I'm not bothered about it, I've mailed it to our office to deal with.....I'll see what happens.

The last one I got from Parking Eye was very similar, overstaying time limit. That was last February and has been vigorously ignored by me. Seems to have fizzled out now.

I've got another on the go from September from a different lot........Parked at the hospital in a bay marked 'Rehab only '....I was attending a rehab session. How do they know if I was or wasn't ? I've got my paperwork if it progresses any further. Up to solicitor's letter atm.....still ignoring !

Stick it out lads !

HO
 Parking Eye..again. - Clk Sec
>> 'Rehab only'

Might that bay have been for rehab vehicles and rehab staff?
 Parking Eye..again. - Westpig
>> Might that bay have been for rehab vehicles and rehab staff?
>>

If so, it's unclear.

Maybe it IS for rehab patients, but you've got to put a card or something in the window.
Latest Forum Posts