Motoring Discussion > Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 5

Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! - R.P.
Well, the risk assessments have been done - the bike has had a full pre-flight check - and the Dragon Rally beckons. Had tickets for a month or more - the weather, as always, was the big factor, decided to wimp out of the camping/drinking thing. Setting off for one of the world's most hard core bike rallies....! It's mild windy and wet....but hey you only live once.
 Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! - Robin O'Reliant
Brave man, Rob.

I had a run after changing the oil and filter 2. 1/2 weeks back and the Kwack has been garaged since, no chance today as it's blowing an almighty and P'ing down. Might chance a short one tomorrow if it improves.
 Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! - borasport
Anybody choosing to go camping this weekend needs their bumps felt - in North Wales I'd expect their tents to blow past our house later on this evening, were about 60 miles away and my barometer has dropped off the scale for the second time this week...

Last edited by: borasport on Sat 8 Feb 14 at 14:31
 Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! - R.P.
Decision was made not to camp by the two of us that were going. One hardened 70 year old of my acquaintance who has been to most of them did not pitch his tent and returned home. The site was brilliant - well sheltered, with tarmac roads and hard standings there is a huge turn out. The ride was perilous and I avoided the 55 taking alternative routes. I work on the basis that life is for living and you have to do these things. Mate never made it, his venerable and much travelled Chinese 125 suffered a minor but disabling electrical fault en-route. Things like this are special.
 Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! - Westpig
>> Mate never made it, his
>> venerable and much travelled Chinese 125 suffered a minor but disabling electrical fault en-route.

Cobblers.

He got halfway there and bottled it..I mean who would turn up at a biker's event on a Chinese 125?
 Man or Mouse - Squeak up. Conwy it's a Go ! - Ted

Will you be at the Big Breakfast at Prees, Pug ? We usually go from there to the Ponderosa for lunch. Might see you if so .

HO
Latest Forum Posts