Motoring Discussion > Fooled The Fuzz! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 16

Fooled The Fuzz! - zippy
Something a little light hearted for a Friday afternoon...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b31lg6DTgJw&feature=youtu.be

Of course over here he may be done for due care and attention.

Fooled The Fuzz! - Focusless
I bet Westpig or Fullchat would have split their sides if they had the pleasure of pulling him over.

Can't they lock him up for wasting police time, or something? Please?

:)
Last edited by: Focusless on Fri 14 Feb 14 at 13:33
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Fursty Ferret
Wouldn't work here. No police on the roads to pull you over...
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Manatee
>> Wouldn't work here. No police on the roads to pull you over...

Wouldn't work if there were. They'd just use the alternative of "not being in proper control of a vehicle" .

This can apply to eating a sandwich, swigging from a water bottle, or presumably holding a biscuit to your heid. And taking the urine isn't going to be a good starting point for talking your way out of it.
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Duncan
>> This can apply to eating a sandwich, swigging from a water bottle, or presumably holding
>> a biscuit to your heid. And taking the urine isn't going to be a good
>> starting point for talking your way out of it.
>>

Especially if they have a quick look round the car and find a mobile phone which has recent calls on it.

I think this is a case of an immature individual trying to look big.
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Fullchat
"Ha ha. Now lets have a look at your tyres."

Nice to see most of the cops took it in good spirit.

Now here's someone who warrants a bit more attention:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAmrdV-dtoc
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Armel Coussine
>> here's someone who warrants a bit more attention:

Heh heh... no jumping on the bonnet and breaking the driver's window that time. Perhaps the OB were about to do it when the message came through that they were dealing with a famous local Tar Baby figure who had won countless vexatious litigations against them and got damges and embarrassing coverage in the local press... He didn't look a very nice man but I couldn't help feeling sorry for the poor inspector, clenching fists and jaw in frustration... oh deary me.

Delightful voice, accent and delivery, the Tar Baby I mean. I bet his nippers enjoy him singing lullabies and telling them the story of (ahem) the three little pigs...

:o}
To be fair it's a tad embarrassing on the Police side. Shows a lack of knowledge of law and powers which should have tied him up a treat (in a manner of speaking).
Use the clip as a learning tool. Gets them thinking out of the box and exploring the law to stop them looking stuuuupid.
>> Use the clip as a learning tool

It did occur to me Fc that it might be a training video, or a video of a training exercise. Tar Baby sounded so professional somehow...

I did like the blonde fuzzette with the pony tail, stepping up and down looking away like a caged leopard...
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Westpig
>> I bet Westpig or Fullchat would have split their sides if they had the pleasure
>> of pulling him over.
>>
>> Can't they lock him up for wasting police time, or something? Please?

That's a good effort..although he's blown his cover now.

"It did occur to me Fc that it might be a training video, or a video of a training exercise."

I've no reason to believe it's not a real encounter AC.

"Going IPCC mate!" Jeez
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Avant
"And taking the urine isn't going to be a good starting point for talking your way out of it."

What offence would they do you for if you were doing THAT in the car - literally?
Allegation/Observation of careless driving and investigation same - Request to produce documentation for vehicle/ Identification verification - Obstructive behaviour/refusal(likely) - Offence of failure to produce - Attitude manner may suggest driving under influence of drink/drugs . Power of entry into vehicle.

Many ways to skin a cat. Knowledge is power.

Unfortunately there is no offence of acting like a knob.
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Ted

Disgraceful.........Not one of them had a tie on ! The young blonde Dibble was rather fragrant but reluctant to get involved.

Nice Collyhurst accent by chummy !

HO
Hats also in short supply as seems to be the trend now. Tcch! Standards.
 Fooled The Fuzz! - Bill Payer
I suspect in the UK they'd have still got a ticket for holding a 'phone. There's plenty of reports of people being done when they don't have a 'phone in the car at all.
Where was all that? Australia? Very agreeable coppers... I don't remember them as always being like that. Sometimes perhaps.
Latest Forum Posts