Motoring Discussion > Tyre Bookers Online - New tyre deals. Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: Fenlander Replies: 2

Tyre Bookers Online - New tyre deals. - Fenlander
This week decided to swap the tyres on Mrs F's C3. Looked at all the usual online websites and the best balance of price/availability/fitting station location were Tyre Bookers who I'd not heard of before. www.tyrebookers.com/

Clear website and they just make the booking at a fixed price using a local fitting station of your choice, no payment to Tyre Bookers.

Booked Sunday evening and by 9am Monday the fitters had phoned to confirm they could get the make I wanted and reserve a Tues afternoon slot. Efficient fitting was at a tidy Bosch Approved centre.

Small tyres on the C3 (175/65x14T) so only £48 each inclusive. Chose Dunlops after being impressed with them on the Alfa for past year.

Worth mentioning they replaced the Kleber Quadraxer all season tyres of the past 34,000mls. They'd managed this mileage still leaving 4-5mm but with outer edge wear. Their wet road grip had fallen off so with Miss F driving when home from Uni I wanted to bring the grip levels back up. For various reasons we decided not to use all seasons again this time.
Last edited by: Fenlander on Wed 26 Feb 14 at 10:34
 Tyre Bookers Online - New tyre deals. - Ted
Budget tyres for the Grand Vitara slightly more expensive than the two I had fitted at National last month.

Going to get two for the caravan in March but they list by reg. no. Trip to National again.

HO
 Tyre Bookers Online - New tyre deals. - Fenlander
Yep it's very much like insurance... down to the specific deal on the day. National were £95 more for the set I wanted.
Latest Forum Posts