Motoring Discussion > Top Deer Miscellaneous
Thread Author: movilogo Replies: 27

Top Deer - movilogo
So hilarious!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1287591/Wildebeest-tortoise-hamster-The-Stag--Hyundai-pokes-fun-Jeremy-Clarkson--Top-Deer-adverts.html

Top Deer - Netsur
Brilliant!
 Top Deer - FotheringtonTomas
Top Gear. A long, long way past its' "best before" date.
 Top Deer - Zero
SHOCK HORROR

The Huyundai has A STARTER BUTTON

express your disgust below

l
v
l
v
l
v
l
v

Last edited by: Zero on Fri 18 Jun 10 at 13:48
 Top Deer - Ian (Cape Town)
>> SHOCK HORROR
>>
>> The Huyundai has A STARTER BUTTON
>>

On the diesel version.
Bizarrely, the HDC, traction control etc etc buttons are split on the diesel, due to the starter button - they are all to the right of the steering wheel, on the petrol, there are two on each side. Doesn't matter what the config is, though... you can't see them, as the steering wheel is in the way!
 Top Deer - VxFan
Ft, are you saying it's become stagnant?
 Top Deer - FotheringtonTomas
Stagnant could be one word to use, yes. The same old stuff with the same old people doing the same old things. Pretty dull stuff.
 Top Deer - Fenlander
>>>The same old stuff with the same old people doing the same old things.

Much like this forum then...

:-)
 Top Deer - Netsur
Best parts of TG are the races between car and public or other transport. I just wish that they would do it the other way around. When you plan a journey you consider your preferred time of arrival and decide your departure time based upon that.

What they should do is to say"Right - you have got to reach a hotel in central Zurich by 9pm tonight. Quickest journey time wins with time added for arriving late or over 30 minutes too early".
 Top Deer - R.P.
The Wilderbeest bears a striking similarity to JC !
 Top Deer - diddy1234
excellent. very good idea.

I bet Hyundai will sell even more cars now.

now I will hoof it.
 Top Deer - henry k
>> The Wilderbeest bears a striking similarity to JC !
>>
I Gnu that comparison was was bound to be made.
The wildebai are not amused.
 Top Deer - VxFan
>> Stagnant could be one word to use, yes.

Perhaps I should have wrote it as stag-nant

(ie, stag = deer) I'll get me coat.
 Top Deer - MD
What a Brilliant piece of marketing and I hope they do well. Good product anyway.

Clarkson's written words are amusing, but no better than I write about topical subjects (i.e taking the michael). On screen he is a the most boring person imaginable.

Now how is Pat in Looe??

Best to all.....................M
Last edited by: Webmaster on Thu 24 Jun 10 at 10:30
 Top Deer - Pat
I'm fine M, the weathers beautiful and the arthritis is only niggling a tiny bit so all is right with the world:)

Early night tonight because we will be out to watch dawn break tomorrow for the summer solstice somewhere on Bodmin Moor!

Pat
 Top Deer - bathtub tom
>>we will be out to watch dawn break tomorrow for the summer solstice

OOH! Is that when young virgins dance naked to frolic in the morning dew?

Why am I asking you? ;>)
 Top Deer - Old Navy
I think we should start a book on who is first to spot Pat streaking to the shower on the caravan site webcam. :-)
 Top Deer - MD
(Reporter):
Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation, on the scene at the supermarket.
There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's standin' over there by the tomaters, and here he come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

(Chorus)
Here he comes, look at that, look at that
There he goes, look at that, look at that
And he ain't wearin' no clothes

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
Look at that, look at that
Fastest thing on two feet
He's just as proud as he can be
Of his anatomy
He goin' give us a peek

He likes to show off his physique
If there's an audience to be found
He'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique

(Reporter):
This is your action news reporter once again, and we're here at the gas station. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's just in here gettin my car checked, he just appeared out of the traffic. Come streakin' around the grease rack there, didn't have nothin' on but a smile.
I looked in there, and Ethel was gettin' her a cold drink. I hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late. She'd already been mooned. Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers.

(Chorus)
He ain't crude, look at that, look at that
He ain't lewd, look at that, look at that
He's just in the mood to run in the nude

He likes to turn the other cheek
He's always makin' the news
Wearin' just his tennis shoes
Guess you could call him unique

(Reporter):
Once again, your action news reporter in the booth at the gym, covering the disturbance at the basketball playoff.
Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. Half time, I's just goin' down thar to get Ethel a snow cone. And here he come, right out of the cheap seats, dribbling, right down the middle of the court.
Didn't have on nothing but his PF's. Made a hook shot and got out through the concessions stand.
I hollered up at Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late. She'd already got a free shot. Grandstandin', right there in front of the home team.

(Chorus) (Witness):
Oh, yes, they call him the Streak (Witness):Here he comes again.
Look at that, look at that (Witness):Who's that with him?
The fastest thing on two feet (Witness):Ethel? Is that you, Ethel?
Look at that, look at that (Witness):What do you think you're
He's just as proud as he can be (Witness):doin'? You git your
Of his anatomy (Witness):clothes on!
He's gonna give us a peek

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak (Witness):Ethel! Where you goin'?
Look at that, look at that (Witness):Ethel, you shameless
He likes to show off his physique (Witness):hussy! Say it isn't so,
Look at that, look at that (Witness):Ethel! Ethelllllll!!!
If there's an audience to be found
He'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique

Well Pat......Is it true???

x
 Top Deer - Duncan
I didn't know you were staying in Looe!

The Idle Rocks Hotel presumably? When you go into the bar, mention my name, the first drinks are on me.
 Top Deer - Zero
>> I didn't know you were staying in Looe!
>>
>> The Idle Rocks Hotel presumably? When you go into the bar, mention my name, the
>> first drinks are on me.

He did and was thrown out.

Some mention about a tranvestite and a midget and a packet of butter.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 21 Jun 10 at 09:24
 Top Deer - Iffy
...about a tranvestite and a midget and a packet of butter...

I expect the midget was drinking shorts.
 Top Deer - Zero
get your coat.
 Top Deer - Pat
For Dog:
A very early visit to the smallest stone circle in Cornwall yesterday morning and then up to The Hurlers.
Both of us have spent years driving lorries up and down the A30 looking longingly at Bodmin Moor and wishing we could explore it, yesterday we did just that with an OS map and it is delightful when you get off the beaten track. Sharptor, Middlewood and Trebartha and many others.
Off to the north coast, carefully avoiding Newquay, Perranporth and Portreath and visitin St Agnes Beacon and Trevaunance Cove using ( as on Bodmin) roads which had arrows on the OS maps. The CRV loves the challenge and so do we!
Back across to the south coast and with aching feet we decided that the crowds would be almost gone from Par beach so we walked the length of it and back again, barefoot and in the waters edge!
True, it would be less embarrassing to paddle if we had a dog, or could borrow a toddler, but who cares anyway!
Back over the Bodinnick Ferry and to the Jubilee Inn at Pelynt for a great meal and home again.
What an excellent mid summers day:)

Pat
 Top Deer - Cliff Pope
Which animal plays the Stig?
 Top Deer - Ian (Cape Town)
All we know is, he's called The Stag!
 Top Deer - Zero
>> True, it would be less embarrassing to paddle if we had a dog, or could

Yup, to truly enjoy an English Holiday like that you need a faithful dog at your side.
 Top Deer - Westpig
>>or could borrow a toddler, but who cares anyway!

I can let you have a 2.5 year old, name your price. I love him to bits..but being an older dad all I want is sleeeeeeeep....and the opportunity to read a book again.
 Top Deer - bathtub tom
Anybody want a couple of thirty-year-olds? I'll accept enough camel for a BBQ.
Latest Forum Posts