Motoring Discussion > F1-rule-change? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: sherlock47 Replies: 4

F1-rule-change? - sherlock47
tinyurl.com/F1-rule-change1

Now this would focus the minds of the wheel change crew.

Not sure I would wish to be the one with legs between the top of the tyre and the top of the Mcpherson strut mount.
 F1-rule-change? - Armel Coussine
You wouldn't have wanted to be any of them. They were all barefoot just for a start.

Who could they have been? Some bunch of Bedouin gypsy circus performers is my best guess... very solid exercise of skilled driving too.

It occurs to me the vehicle must be a bit special too, with the ability to stop the wheels on one side while maintaining drive on the other. Brake layouts can often be varied radically between axles, but it's unusual to say the least for the variation to be from side to side!

Must wreak havoc with the wheel bearings. But one can't help being impressed even if those nutters do it or worse every day. I suppose new 4wds grow on trees where they come from.
 F1-rule-change? - Lygonos
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukUmDfoDpc

Almost infinite number of crazy Arabs driving.

Insha'Allah.
 F1-rule-change? - Armel Coussine
I've seen that one before... but it's hard to see how they do it. Have those sandals got little wheels or what?

If they just smeared the road with butter beforehand perhaps... but then the cars might run into it. It's a mystery to me. But I've always been a sucker for conjurers and mountebanks.
 F1-rule-change? - J Bonington Jagworth
Interesting vehicle, with suicide rear door (I know the fronts have to be open first, but even so)...
Latest Forum Posts