Motoring Discussion > Range Rover in bling Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: John Boy Replies: 8

Range Rover in bling - John Boy
www.standard.co.uk/news/london/gold-range-rover-dazzles-londoners-as-it-parks-up-in-knightsbridge-9646735.html
 Range Rover in bling - Alastairw
There was a BMW 5 series in that finish footing round at London 2012. Used for transporting gold medalists.

I think the finish is/was a wrap so it can be removed when finished with.
 Range Rover in bling - Slidingpillar
Got to be a wrap - don't think you could get that look with paint. Sure you could get the colour, but that reflectivity?
 Range Rover in bling - Fullchat
Well the tinted windows don't appear to conform for starters.
 Range Rover in bling - Zero
>> Well the tinted windows don't appear to conform for starters.

Its registered in Saudi Arabia, driven by Saudi national, on a Saudi license.

Whats the official line on tinted windows in that case? nick-able?
 Range Rover in bling - Slidingpillar
Not for a UK car, but it's not registered here. Probably there is a means of dealing, but I'm pretty sure the police won't want the hassle.
 Range Rover in bling - Fullchat
Con and Use Regs still apply.
 Range Rover in bling - Armel Coussine
The body is fussy and baroque. Ugly piece of crap.

On the way into London last night saw a very svelte Mercedes though, a 380 Blu-Motion, very latest body shape in pearl-grey metallic, big rectangular exhausts poking through the back bumper but the whole thing brand spanking new, a pleasure to behold. It came up the inside, cut me up and turned swiftly and efficiently right hardly getting in the way... some lucky car dealer punting that thing through the traffic.

I pointed it out to herself, who actually noticed it and amazingly, agreed that it was good-looking.

Probably goes well too, although it isn't a true snorting monster.
 Range Rover in bling - Armel Coussine
>> I pointed it out to herself, who actually noticed it and amazingly, agreed that it was good-looking.

>> Probably goes well too, although it isn't a true snorting monster.

I asked herself, what are those rich Russian cats called? She said Oligarchs. I said the Merc might be an Oligarch's motor. But it's so perfect somehow, in such good taste, faultless almost. Velvet glove so to speak.

Perhaps the real Oligarch's motor is that hideous gold Range Rover. God it's awful. But you can imagine someone being shot seven times in its boot somehow.
Latest Forum Posts