Thread Author: BobbyG Replies: 3

Zero's pimped his car! - BobbyG
jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/2005-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-wagon-auto-2/

Zero's pimped his car! - Zero
That one is pretty foul, but here is the "cooking" Lancer Evo Sports Wagon

www.performance-wagons.com/2010/04/mitsubishi-lancer-evo-wagon/

As good a Q car as you could dream up.
 Zero's pimped his car! - Armel Coussine
>> As good a Q car as you could dream up.

No doubt it is, but these big chunky things don't really appeal to me since I do no heavy off-road lugging.

There used to be a smaller Lancer Evo, based on the saloon car. I seem to remember it was cheaper than the equivalent Subaru and quicker round a circuit in the right hands, but had much trickier handling. I quite fancied one of those, although commonsense would go for the Subaru.
 Zero's pimped his car! - Armel Coussine
>> There used to be a smaller Lancer Evo, based on the saloon car

In fact one of those overtook me today, unmistakable with its hightailed stance - a boot spoiler carried at rear screen level. White, like all of those Evos, and with a very fruity exhaust noise.

A minute or two later, coming the other way, a vintage Alvis with brass radiator shell, probably a 12/50 but fitted with what looks to me like a later, rather lumbering 'woody' estate body. I think I've seen it before.

One does see the odd tasty old motor round here on summer weekends. Some quite snazzy newer ones too, but they aren't so interesting as a rule. But there was this matt black unidentifiable supercar-ish thingy that went past and up the A24 dual carriageway pretty rapidly with a fine whoop of sound. Possibly a recent Lotus.
Latest Forum Posts