Motoring Discussion > Land Rover Range Rover 'Classic' - First Range Rover being auctioned - ££££s Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Falkirk Bairn Replies: 4

Land Rover Range Rover 'Classic' - First Range Rover being auctioned - ££££s - Falkirk Bairn
No 1 production model

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-29047632

Will you be bidding? 6 figure estimate
 Land Rover Range Rover 'Classic' - First Range Rover being auctioned - £££Â - wokingham
Listed @£1999 when first sold ISTR
 Land Rover Range Rover 'Classic' - First Range Rover being auctioned - �£� - Armel Coussine
'The fuzz car of the seventies', a late friend said when the Range Rover came out. He was right in a way, although it was a couple of years before the police started using them.
 Land Rover Range Rover 'Classic' - First Range Rover being auctioned - Fenlander
A similar example in blue, and probably one of the same early batch would visit my parents before the RRs were released to the public. It was a blue one and I remember as a young teen being in awe of this unusual chunky vehicle.

More recently I used one of that age round a farm for a week. It had been totally ruined by the fitting of some huge Perkins engine which felt it was set up more for a generator than vehicle.
 Land Rover Range Rover 'Classic' - First Range Rover being auctioned - Boxsterboy
I'm surprised it didn't sell for more.
Latest Forum Posts