Motoring Discussion > It wasn't me, it was the dog Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 14

It wasn't me, it was the dog - VxFan
A dog owner claims his new pet Buster was sitting on accelerator pedal during high speed police chase

tinyurl.com/odjh8fq - Northern Echo

It wasn't me, it was the dog - Old Navy
I suspect that this chap is not unknown to the authorities.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - wokingham
Neither in control of his dog nor his car! If he could reach the brake pedal, he says he could, then he could have slowed down or stopped.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Ted

Or switched the ignition off......oh, there's the handbrake as well, or was that stuck up the dog's chuff ?
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Manatee
It's one of those excuses that even if true incriminates him, not that I believe it. And my first thought too was that he probably has previous in the realm of motoring offences.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Zero
If it had been my lab, and it was tea time, and we were away from the food bowl that story would have carried a lot of credence.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - bathtub tom
>> If it had been my lab, and it was tea time, and we were away
>> from the food bowl that story would have carried a lot of credence.

Knowing labs, it probably would have started eating the car not driving it!
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Haywain
"I suspect that this chap is not unknown to the authorities."

That sounds to me a bit like a Staffiebullownerist sort of comment, ON, you'll have Brompto after you! ;-)
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Armel Coussine
Several tons of dogs are transported into Hanoi every day to be chopped up and eaten, I learned from a thing on the box earlier tonight. Cages stuffed with poor sad pooches.

The girl fronting the piece seemed shocked that Vietnamese families would keep a dog as a pet and then eat it. Actually people here do the same, making a pet of a lamb or calf or chicken and later eating it.

I'm not really a sentimentalist but I like dogs, and the sight of those sad-eyed mongrels crowded in their cages made me feel a bit British. Soppy of me I know.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Duncan
It is hard for most of us to think about eating a dog.

However, logically, there is no reason why, if you can eat a sheep, a cow, a chicken, a sea creature, why not a horse, and then why not a dog?
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - DP
A colleague ate dog with some Korean associates while in Seoul on business recently. Reckoned the meat was stringy, fatty and generally rather underwhelming.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Crankcase
You mean it wasn't the dog's b*****?

It wasn't me, it was the dog - Zero
>> A colleague ate dog with some Korean associates while in Seoul on business recently. Reckoned
>> the meat was stringy, fatty and generally rather underwhelming.

Anyone who tried to cook my goldie would up up with nowt but muscle and sinew.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - DP
>> Anyone who tried to cook my goldie would up up with nowt but muscle and
>> sinew.
>>

Our Collie-X as well. And at 13 he would be tough as hell :-)

It's dying out in Korea, to be fair, and already a minority thing. Dog meat is said to increase stamina, which is of course complete ballcocks, and dogs are gaining popularity in Korea as companionship animals.
 It wasn't me, it was the dog - Cliff Pope
>> and then why not a dog?
>>

Or deceased relatives?
Latest Forum Posts