Motoring Discussion > Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 6

Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - R.P.
So the world as we know it has ended - a small bunch of survivors are holed up in a prison. They go off foraging...the car that has been used in all four seasons is a Hyundai...a worthy enough car no doubt. But if you had a pick of vehicle, I guess I would have something like a Landy.....and they wear their seat-belts....you can't be too careful you know....
 Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - WillDeBeest
Never underestimate the power of the product placers. Think of all the Lexuses you've seen in unlikely situations in TV dramas in the UK. Now Volvo seems to be trying to get in on the act - although a police detective in North Wales seems less incongruous in an XC60 than a GP in Cornwall does in an LS430.

Unless the product placers failed to cough up what the WD producers were asking for, so the producers just decided any old thing would do. It is the end of civilization, after all.

Incidentally, is it any good? I can watch it on Amazon Prime Video but haven't bothered so far.
 Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - Boxsterboy
>> a police detective in North Wales seems
>> less incongruous in an XC60 than a GP in Cornwall does in an LS430.
>>

Yeah, I bet you can count the number of real Cornish GPs who drive Lexus LS430 on less than one thumb. Hardly the most practical car for narrow west country lanes!
 Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - madf
I would not be seen dead in a Hyundai or a Volvo..walking or in a hearse.
 Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - WillDeBeest
...A Yaris full of bees, on the other hand...
};---)
Last edited by: WillDeBeest on Mon 6 Oct 14 at 17:58
 Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - madf
>> ...A Yaris full of bees, on the other hand...
>> };---)
>>

ensures you drive carefully............
 Walking Dead - Season 4 - Choice of car. - Armel Coussine
Lexus 430 quite a compact big car compared to some. Even a modern Rolls-Royce would seem a bit of a cathedral in comparison.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Mon 6 Oct 14 at 16:00
Latest Forum Posts