Motoring Discussion > Land Rover - Tough Range Rover Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Victorbox Replies: 11

Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Victorbox
Rolled Range Rover tinyurl.com/p5tfev3
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - VxFan
Oh shut turp!

Why on earth is that copper sweeping up before the recovery truck has finsihed removing the vehicle.
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - ....
She should reserve WE15 TFD for March 1st next year.
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - BiggerBadderDave
Who the hell is Amy Childs, what the hell is Towie, would I be surprised if a mobile phone was involved in the accident, do I find it pleasant seeing a woman gossip down a phone while a paramedic is attending to her, will I remember her in half an hour?

Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - WillDeBeest
And why must people post links to the Mail without a health warning? I feel dirty now.

"God was definitely watching down [sic] on me."

Funny how suggestible people like to credit their gods with not killing them, but never with causing the accident in the first place.
Last edited by: WillDeBeest on Thu 16 Oct 14 at 14:18
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Boxsterboy
It says a lot about her driving 'skills' if she is able to roll a 4x4 with big grippy tyres in a 30 mph limit!
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Armel Coussine
>> It says a lot about her driving 'skills' if she is able to roll a 4x4 with big grippy tyres in a 30 mph limit!

Actually 4X4s are quite easy to roll having a high centre of gravity to provide proper ground clearance. Go sideways into a kerb even at 15 or 20 mph and a roll is quite likely.

Anyway this lady, who might well have been on her mobile, drove up a traffic light at some point in this (fortunately) spectacular non-disaster.

I've never heard of her and from the photos she isn't at all pretty. What do people expect though if they will read the yellow press? All the tabloids are full of ugly minxes I've never heard of. It's another world most of the time, and one I don't want to visit as a rule.
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - ....
>> Funny how suggestible people like to credit their gods with not killing them, but never
>> with causing the accident in the first place.
>>
We have a sign at work in the hard hat area says "Not only good things come from above".
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Slidingpillar
Indeed, just ask Eddie Valiant.

Yes, it is a film reference and as a clue, a piano was the object from above...

Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Fullchat
80 K for that number plate !!!!! Saw her coming.
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Avant
So that's how they create the Evoque - flip over a Range Rover so that it lands on its roof towards the back. Clearly effective as they sell well.
 Land Rover - Tough Range Rover - Old Navy
In that case LR must have a very big T Cut dispenser to polish the Evoque roofs. :)
Latest Forum Posts