Motoring Discussion > Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket
Thread Author: Boxsterboy Replies: 10

Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - Boxsterboy
I see that Car Giant have an '09 plate Rolls Royce Phantom Drop-head Coupe on their books - the one with the lovely wooden deck on the rear inspired by 1950s power boats.

Just 4,900 on the clock and an asking price of ... well, if you have to ask then you obviously can't afford it* I remember seeing one of these in the Top Gear hanger when they were new. Completely and utterly gorgeous, but I think it's fair to say then that these cars no longer afford a premium!

* £249,950
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - RattleandSmoke
How much is the list price for one of these?
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - rtj70
For this sort of car, there's not really a list price because nobody will order a standard car. But The DHC starts at £315,000.
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - RattleandSmoke
Quite a bargain then. The problem with this sort of car is if you have a spare 250k then you can afford 350k new. I suppose the appeal is you can have the car today and not in 10 weeks time.

Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - Mike Hannon
Ugly great brute. I wouldn't pay 150k! Or 50k...
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - BiggerBadderDave
It's been on there a while, I spotted it a couple of months ago while I was daydreaming. Not my cup of tea although I would like to drive around Warsaw in a convertible Rolls, but I'd prefer something older.

tinyurl.com/32bcpnx

Bright red with white wall tyres. Fab.
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - Zero
The Main rolls dealer in London doesent sell second hand cars, but "Provenance cars"

Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - jc2
There are no longer any secondhand cars-just "pre-owned".
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - Zero
ohh no, pre owned is far too common. PRE LOVED, is the new speak for second hand.
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - Boxsterboy
Please, someone pass the sick-bag!
 Rolls Royce Phantom DHC - RR Phantom for sale at Car supermarket - Armel Coussine
Pre-ENJOYED I thought.

One would hope they would be sterilised before being, er, re-enjoyed....
Latest Forum Posts