Motoring Discussion > i can see you Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bellboy Replies: 7

i can see you - Bellboy
www.worldcarfans.com/110070227161/audi-cam-introduced---real-time-viewing-of-service-work?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+worldcarfans%2FJxfz+(WorldCarFans.com)

you would get me wearing rubbish i would quit first

sorry couldnt find a longer link.................. :-)
 i can see you - R.P.
Not quite long enough in future can you please use www.makelongerlink.com :-)

Last edited by: Pugugly on Sat 3 Jul 10 at 10:42
 i can see you - Number_Cruncher
If I were a tech forced to wear that nonsense, I think that overnight I would sit the tip of the camera, and its lens in a glass of battery acid, to give a nice etched surface and soft focus look.
 i can see you - corax
The technicians are going to love that. Woe betide them if they get something wrong. Rather than put the technician permanently in the spotlight, just charge the customer less. Audi are extortionate.
Last edited by: corax on Sat 3 Jul 10 at 11:27
 i can see you - Mike Hannon
Next stop, the Kwik-Fit (or name your national chain) shop. Crackle hiss crackle - 'See these brake discs and pads sir?' crackle hiss crackle...
 i can see you - Iffy
Good news for parts suppliers.

i can see you - swiss tony
I can just imagine the screams when customers see the big hammer in use...
something as simple as getting brakes discs off sometimes requires a few thumps....

.... also, the technician will have to remember the cam when he needs a quick pee.......
 i can see you - Iffy
Perhaps they'll ask the customer if he wants anything when they use his car to fetch the bacon butties.

Latest Forum Posts