Motoring Discussion > BMW - E-bay again Buying / Selling
Thread Author: MD Replies: 11

BMW - E-bay again - MD
Loook at th speeling here.

M
 BMW - E-bay again - Iffy
It's done a million miles, it's 10-years-old and it's a V8 petrol auto which will use a gallon to get to the next lamp post.

Auction ended - no bids.

No one wants it.

Now there's a surprise.

BMW - E-bay again - R.P.
In fairness it wears its 200k well - interior in particular, lot of money for a gas guzzler, probably worth about 2k max - paying that you could use it for a year and sell its component parts off.....very very nice car in its time though.
 BMW - E-bay again - Iffy
PU,

I know you have personal experience of these, which is more than I do.

It's the last BMW in the range you would want to be given the M-sport treatment - the selling point for an old bus of this size has to be big and comfy.

A standard one in the same condition is probably worth more.

BMW - E-bay again - R.P.
M Sport thing is rather blingy but no doubt appeal to a certain kind of customer...:-)
 BMW - E-bay again - -
All that guff and admits putting a set of Fullrun tyres on it, that'll be an entertaining drive in the wet.

Is £400 paint protection a deluxe version of the much lauded (by fading celebs) £299.99 dealer stuff.

didn't read it all, lost the will to live halfway through.
 BMW - E-bay again - Iffy
...didn't read it all, lost the will to live halfway through...

Most people will have done the same, studies have shown.

In circumstances such as these, less is more.
 BMW - E-bay again - bathtub tom
I found I was moving further back from the screen as the font got larger.

>>FRONT HEADLAMP WASHERS

Pity about that, I might've been interested if the rear headlamps had washers as well. ;>)
 BMW - E-bay again - paulb
Thing that I noticed was the intervals between services - >20k and anything up to 18 months - is that really normal for these? If not, it's not something I'd be making a big fuss about in the seller's position.
 BMW - E-bay again - Skoda
Oi you lot, that's my pride and joy ;-)

My impression is it's written by someone who knows their stuff, in a way to deliberately come across as being enthusiastic but maybe not quite so smart / clued up.

I'd wager that's so that they can play dumb about the bits that aren't right.

@paulb - the servicing intervals are pretty long :-(
 BMW - E-bay again - IJWS14
He is giving a guarantee . .

"NOR WILL YOU BE STUNG WITH ANY MECHANICAL PROBLEMS"

The car has cost an average of £1k per year in servicing from new, probably does not include tyres.

You really have to want it, and there are plenty of 3 series diesels that have the same badge.
 BMW - E-bay again - Skoda
>> there are plenty of 3 series diesels that have the same badge

Different league! ;-)
Latest Forum Posts