Motoring Discussion > Sheikh, reverse and roll.... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Stuartli Replies: 12

Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - Stuartli
Police left flat footed....

tinyurl.com/pyk3e4j
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - henry k
I know Kingston well. That is really scary. I am amazed there were no more smashes.
Driving against three lanes of traffic with three more lanes just around a blind corner !
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - Armel Coussine
From the thread title I imagined our own Sheikh Ratto had rolled a parental jalopy in a careless moment getting it out of a nose-in parking slot (quite easy to do with very gung-ho reversing). I'm glad he hasn't.
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - John Boy
What are we to make of this?

"He sat on his mum's lap at one of the hearings, and kissed her hand at another hearing."

Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - bathtub tom
"He excitedly shouted to his father that he was 'going to get straight on his moped'

He's sixteen, too young to hold any type of provisional licence, so can't legally be on the road with any motor vehicle.

It's reported he's got ADHD and sat on his mother's lap. Suggests to me he's immature and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a motor vehicle.

Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - Zero
He'll be back in court.
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - BiggerBadderDave
"He'll be back in court."

Preferably a morgue.
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - hjd
16 year olds can legally ride a moped or scooter up to 50cc.
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - bathtub tom
>> 16 year olds can legally ride a moped or scooter up to 50cc.

I stand corrected. I thought it had changed for some reason.

Ain't dotage a wonderful thing?
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - hjd
>>
>> Ain't dotage a wonderful thing?
>>
Well, at least you don't have to worry about only being old enough to drive a 50cc scooter/moped..
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - Armel Coussine
>> It's reported he's got ADHD and sat on his mother's lap. Suggests to me he's immature

He's a bit more than that. Dr Ritalin won't do the trick and he doesn't sound suitable for analysis or probably any kind of analytical therapy. It's obvious the parents are barmy too. However the cost of therapy for the whole family would be prohibitive even if they agreed to it.

Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - R.P.
Love the reader's comments on that site.
 Sheikh, reverse and roll.... - Stuartli
>> From the thread title I imagined our own Sheikh Ratto had rolled a parental jalopy in a careless moment getting it out of a nose-in parking slot (quite easy to do with very gung-ho reversing). I'm glad he hasn't. >>

Changing the subject slightly, that reminds me of the Ford TV advertisement claiming "Go Faster" with the brand, followed by showing one of its cars aiming to discover an automatic reversing manoeuvre into a parking space...:-)
Latest Forum Posts