Motoring Discussion > Car Cam Miscellaneous
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 2

Car Cam - No FM2R
Just got one of these, although from a local shop, not the following website....

www.rrspycameras.com/k7000-hd-1080p-car-dvr-black-box.html

Dirt cheap, front and back cameras, bit of a pain to run the wires, but performs very well.

Nice clear picture, even when blown up on my computer monitor. Not a huge amount of functionality, but does what it says. Does have a motion detector which seems like a good idea.

Worth the money I think, which was about £20.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Sun 1 Mar 15 at 16:41
 Car Cam - RattleandSmoke
I have one of these, it is front only but the quality even at night it is almost broadcast quality.

www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-DrivePro-Video-Recorder-Adhesive/dp/B00NUVDWBU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425232289&sr=8-1&keywords=transcend+drivepro+100

I had to buy the suction pad separately but it is brilliant, there is no where to run the wires neatly in my car so I just use it like a sat nav and take it out of the car at night.

I feel a lot happier driving with it on, but is a bit of a pain on the rare journeys I need a sat nav for. Now there is a thought? A sat nav with a built in camera.
Last edited by: RattleandSmoke on Sun 1 Mar 15 at 17:54
 Car Cam - Duncan
This man has tested loads of Dash Cams and doesn't seem to have an axe to grind.

www.techmoan.com/

I quite fancy the G1WH:-

tinyurl.com/nuopmqw

Last edited by: Duncan on Sun 1 Mar 15 at 19:07
Latest Forum Posts