Motoring Discussion > Novus in car camera Miscellaneous
Thread Author: SteelSpark Replies: 4

Novus in car camera - SteelSpark
I still haven't gotten around to buying an in car camera, but am looking again.

I just wondered if anybody has the Novus Eye Plus, or knows anybody who does.

tinyurl.com/2dx2o9a

Obviously the RoadHawk gets a lot of coverage here, and that is the one that I planned to buy. But just wondering if anybody knows anything about the Novus.

The ability to export just the video is important for me, which I think the RoadHawk can do, but it is explicitly mentioned for the Novus (the video quality also seems pretty good).

Looking forward to being chastised by some for wanting one of these...but along with that, any help with the above would be great :)
 Novus in car camera - VxFan
Some people over on a Vectra forum have bought a camera (a DVR D011) from ebay for something like £20 (inc postage).

Good and bad reviews of it:- www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111164

>> Some people over on a Vectra forum have bought a camera (a DVR D011) from
>> ebay for something like £20 (inc postage).
>>
>> Good and bad reviews of it:- www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111164

Thanks. If the videos on YouTube are genuine, then it seems like very good quality for £20. Of course, it doesn't have the g-force sensors or the Google maps integration, which would be nice. Also probably not the same range of view because it doesn't seem to be a fish eye lense. Still, definitely worth a look.
 Novus in car camera - FotheringtonTomas
Pricier but... bit.ly/d9d3uO
>> Pricier but... bit.ly/d9d3uO

Thanks FT. I will have to see if I can see some example footage, but the fact that it is HD is certainly appealing.
Latest Forum Posts